Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

Apparently the album is only 10 tracks, 3 of which we have already heard and the album is still over 3 months away  :toofunny:

1. Bloom

2. My My My!

3. Plum

4. Seventeen

5. Dance To This (feat. Ariana Grande)

6. Animal

7. Last Night

8. Postcard

9. Who Do You Think You Are?

10. The Good Side

FzytWEW.png

Apparently the album is only 10 tracks, 3 of which we have already heard and the album is still over 3 months away  :toofunny:

1. Bloom

2. My My My!

3. Plum

4. Seventeen

6. Animal

7. Last Night

8. Postcard

10. The Good Side

What...? This has to be a joke :toofunny:

Which is the source?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

He did say the album is 10 tracks but that tracklist isn’t official, it’s just an (incomplete) listing of known titles.

Maybe the 10 tracks will just be the standard edition, who knows.

What...? This has to be a joke :toofunny:

Which is the source?

He did say the album is 10 tracks but that tracklist isn’t official, it’s just an (incomplete) listing of known titles.

Yeah sorry I forgot to mention the tracklist isn't official, just rumoured based on known song titles. 10 tracks though, sis wyd

FzytWEW.png

I really hope so, because a tracklist with just 10 tracks to me it's... :toofunny:

Also, there's not a collab with Melanie? or it didn't happen?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yeah sorry I forgot to mention the tracklist isn't official, just rumoured based on known song titles. 10 tracks though, sis wyd

And to be honest, I wouldn’t even mind 10 tracks if the album wasn’t coming out over half a year after the lead single! Especially since we know we’re getting more songs before the album is out...

And to be honest, I wouldn’t even mind 10 tracks if the album wasn’t coming out over half a year after the lead single! Especially since we know we’re getting more songs before the album is out...

Oh yeah totally, if the album was coming out June 8th like rumoured I wouldn't have an issue with it only being 10 songs but the album coming out over 7 months after the lead single is a .... choice

FzytWEW.png

By the way, I don’t know if it was posted here, but someone on ATRL claimed that the next song being released is called ‘Running Shoes’ (a title we haven’t heard of before) and described it as a “boring guitar ballad”.

Hope that isn’t true. :P

Just a quick reminder that the standard edition of Blue Neighbourhood only has ten tracks as well. Deluxe has 16, Target deluxe has 18. I wouldn't mind if it's like that again.

Well he better rush out at least 5 more for the deluxe what is this MESS

I hate short albums and besides it's not like all songs will be perfect just because there are few of them, we already know running shoes and the good side are bad so that's already 20% of the album not beng good this is the problem with short albums at the end of the day you are left with 3-4 outstanding songs and that is just not enough whereas if you get 18 songs you will find at least 7-8 that you really love, that is double the amount already

Well he better rush out at least 5 more for the deluxe what is this MESS

I hate short albums and besides it's not like all songs will be perfect just because there are few of them, we already know running shoes and the good side are bad so that's already 20% of the album not beng good this is the problem with short albums at the end of the day you are left with 3-4 outstanding songs and that is just not enough whereas if you get 18 songs you will find at least 7-8 that you really love, that is double the amount already

2qDl.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

2qDl.gif

Ugh, do we really have to do this whole..I argue about someone else's taste for likes thing...so boring

Fine

You actually think the good side is a quality song?

tenor.gif

Ugh, do we really have to do this whole..I argue about someone else's taste for likes thing...so boring

Fine

You actually think the good side is a quality song?

tenor.gif

Sis, I don't argue for likes (this is the Troye Sivan thread on LanaBoards dot com, there are like five people on here who care enough about him to read it), I argue because I disagree with you. For the record – yes, I think The Good Side is a great song.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

1. Bloom

2. My My My!

3. Plum

4. Seventeen

6. Animal

7. Last Night

8. Postcard

10. The Good Side

Last Night and Who Do You Think You Are aren't on the album 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

1. Seventeen
  2. My My My!
  3. The Good Side
  4. Bloom
  5. Postcard (feat. Gordi)
  6. Dance To This (feat. Ariana Grande)
  7. Plum
  8. What A Heavenly Way To Die
  9. Lucky Strike
  10. Animal

I hate him for putting only ten songs on the album, but clearly that didn't stop me from preordering the ultimate collection boxset. :rip:

DedeUm0U8AALEVm.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif