Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

HE'S COMING!

WE’RE GOING ROGUE. @capitolrecords @emimusicau I WOULD LIKE TO RELEASE NEW MUSIC I JUST DECIDED. FREELANCE ARTISTS (GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, ANIMATION ARTISTS) HMU I WANT TO WORK WITH YOU AND TAKE THE MONEY I WOULD BE SPENDING ON MUSIC VIDEOS AND GIVE IT TO YOU. THIS IS A TOUGH AND SCARY TIME AND I FEEL SO LUCKY TO HAVE MUSIC AND ART TO GET ME THROUGH EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY AND I WANT TO SHARE THAT SO BAD. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THIS SONG IS GONNA COME OUT BC I HAVEN’T REALLY SPOKEN TO ANYONE ABOUT IT YET BUT ITS GONNA BE SOON AS HELL

just approved the mix for the song idk how long it takes for spotify + Apple Music to gobble it up but I'll keep you all posted

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

u make my heart shake bend and break but i can't turn away and it's drivin me wild giphy.gif

Was listening to him a few hours ago, and then found out he tweeted about new music? How soon does he usually release stuff after announcements ? 

Usually he takes his dear time (in 2018, we had the lead single in January and the album in late August; I guess he inspired Lana lol), but I think it's different this time. He's basically releasing this song because he wants it out right now, with everyone in self-isolation etc. He said the song is basically done and submitted and he's only waiting for Spotify and Apple Music to "gobble it up".

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif