The Lucky Ones

Kesha

im mad that the radio has only overplayed Praying, im sick of that song already. like sis has released 4 singles already, play those instead

I somewhat agree, but at the same time I am so happy that Praying performed so well. It really was THAT song. It deserved its exposure. But yeah I wish radios would pick up Hymn, it's super radio friendly and a great follow up imo

TjmiIK4.png

I somewhat agree, but at the same time I am so happy that Praying performed so well. It really was THAT song. It deserved its exposure. But yeah I wish radios would pick up Hymn, it's super radio friendly and a great follow up imo

true, Let Go deserved play time too

if youve seen her during the warrior tour you've seen every tour since then.

same setlist and choreo tbh

wait I saw her in 2013 during the warrior tour and then last year during the ftw tour and it was like super different. different versions of the songs + a lot of covers and stuff. it was a super small venue for that show but I found it much more entertaining than the big arena tour, the choreo was lazy and pitbull was there so ew lol

TjmiIK4.png

if youve seen her during the warrior tour you've seen every tour since then.

same setlist and choreo tbh

10/16 songs on the Rainbow tour were from Rainbow and none were from Warrior, but OK

BzhmW.png

10/16 songs on the Rainbow tour were from Rainbow and none were from Warrior, but OK

Yeah... and I saw her before Rainbow even came out and she still only did songs from Animal/Cannibal + covers. And she did Till the World Ends and Timber too. She didn't do a single song from Warrior which I thought was kind of weird, I feel like people were expecting Die Young at the least but nope. When I saw her in 2013 she did Warrior, Die Young, C'mon, Crazy Kids, Dirty Love, Supernatural, and Gold Trans Am. So definitely not the same setlist at all.

TjmiIK4.png

Yeah... and I saw her before Rainbow even came out and she still only did songs from Animal/Cannibal + covers. And she did Till the World Ends and Timber too. She didn't do a single song from Warrior which I thought was kind of weird, I feel like people were expecting Die Young at the least but nope. When I saw her in 2013 she did Warrior, Die Young, C'mon, Crazy Kids, Dirty Love, Supernatural, and Gold Trans Am. So definitely not the same setlist at all.

I think she really hates Warrior to not even do a single song from it

BzhmW.png

I think she really hates Warrior to not even do a single song from it

According to Pebe she does. I remember distinctly her saying the only songs she liked from the final cut were Dirty Love, Wonderland, Supernatural, LITL, Last Goodbye, Gold Trans Am, and Past Lives. I find it hard to believe she doesn't like Warrior (song) but maybe Pebe just forgot about that one when she talked about it. Or maybe she just wasn't happy with how the final version turned out, because apparently there was an acoustic demo of Out Alive that Kesha really liked but then they made it into an uptempo dance song and she didn't care for the final version.

Also, you can't blame her for not embracing that era. That was probably the most difficult time in her life. I think she regrets not coming out against Luke long before she did, but she knew her fans were waiting on the album and she just kept her mouth shut and went through with it. If you watched MCBL on MTV you could definitely see how much emotional pain she was in during 2012 and the whole recording process of the record. Luke shut down all her ideas and rejected so many songs that she wanted to release. I think she's probably ashamed that she allowed herself to become a label puppet and that's why she doesn't like to perform those songs. And although the abuse had allegedly been going on from the very beginning, I think most of the songs from Animal were written without Luke's presence and it was still a really fun and exciting time in her life, before she got really famous and the real manipulation began. It's actually heartbreaking to think about. She's such a sweet and genuine person. It's really sad to think about all she must've went through.

TjmiIK4.png