The Lucky Ones

Kesha

LMFAO obv this song was just a joke for free release but I still love it. go off queen!

TjmiIK4.png

so I recently my computer died and my Kesha unreleased stuff gone and i’m honestly still emotional about that cuz i spent years collecting and tagging and all that stuff so if anyone could help me and upload her unreleased stuff i would be thankful to you for the rest of my life

she has to FIRE the incompetent who did that atrocity of a cover. the candle one was miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better

lately popstars have been playing a "do the worst you can/graphic design is my passion" type of competition when it comes to covers...the lack of professionality smh :facepalm:

she has to FIRE the incompetent who did that atrocity of a cover. the candle one was miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better

lately popstars have been playing a "do the worst you can/graphic design is my passion" type of competition when it comes to covers...the lack of professionality smh :facepalm:

the candle one is the cover...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the candle one is the cover...

and thank god lmao. dunno about ya'll, but here in italy was circulating an horrible amatorial mess that every pop blog tried to sell as the official cover all  morning long....

anyway. BOP, we stan. two years ago i'd never belive she'd come back to this type of sound :ohno:  :flutter:  :toofunny: