The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Big Bad Wolf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Road album.

she should really ditch whatever country shit she's doing rn (maybe keep a few tracks) and start doing more sophisticated electropop like this. so far BBW, emotional and lover are the most interesting tracks she released in the last 5 years..

This is the biggest tea ever. I imagine if BBW is just an old demo she reworked to be on the album bc tbh it doesnt match High Road aesthetic at all. Sounds like something out of Warrior and Im so here for this sound signature

This is the biggest tea ever. I imagine if BBW is just an old demo she reworked to be on the album bc tbh it doesnt match High Road aesthetic at all. Sounds like something out of Warrior and Im so here for this sound signature

lol it's from 2016

lol it's from 2016

i'm not surprised it sounds a lot like Emotional, they could belong to the same project.

i don't know...maybe we should start spamming her instagram/twitter asking for an upload to WW streaming services...it worked for that...thing that is RWSM.

and maybe she would notice how much we love that sound and lean towards it  :toofloppy:

i'm not surprised it sounds a lot like Emotional, they could belong to the same project.

i don't know...maybe we should start spamming her instagram/twitter asking for an upload to WW streaming services...it worked for that...thing that is RWSM.

and maybe she would notice how much we love that sound and lean towards it  :toofloppy:

Well she has a folk album ready to release, I remember her saying that High Road might be her last pop album. I love her pop tracks but in my opinion she excels on songs like Spaceship and Cowboy Blues, a lot if not most of people who are still her fans after Rainbow and HR also prefer that sound

High Road is so disappointing. Rainbow was a stunning album I had on replay in the summer of 2017, but this LP is a huge mess with only a few good songs and a bunch of cringe. Great message (the duality of women), but poor execution.

Well she has a folk album ready to release, I remember her saying that High Road might be her last pop album. I love her pop tracks but in my opinion she excels on songs like Spaceship and Cowboy Blues, a lot if not most of people who are still her fans after Rainbow and HR also prefer that sound

I agree absolutely. 

Also I've heard Big Bad Wolf :rip:

like...where? Literally no one of the italian Animals prefer this sound.

well, I guess we might pretend she had an accident then. If to be taken seriously she thinks she needs to do lame ass shit as she's been doin recently...better stan someone pop-positive like Charli

like...where? Literally no one of the italian Animals prefer this sound.

well, I guess we might pretend she had an accident then. If to be taken seriously she thinks she needs to do lame ass shit as she's been doin recently...better stan someone pop-positive like Charli

:rip:

I didn’t like the album much at first but I love it so much now. “Kinky”, “Birthday Suit” are some of the best songs she’s released in a long time, and I love how she excels at songs like “Cowboy Blues” and “Honey” (sort of reminds me of how fun is “Fuck Fake Hippies”).

You guys that want to skip the “Kinky” intro, just edit the song start on iTunes to 0:33 and it’s going to start playing when the actual song begins.