Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

I like it, you're all complaining "Low budget, low budget" Get over yourselves, we're getting a video for Brooklyn Baby and Pretty When You Cry too, so go cry. We'll have more videos. She's in a goddamn wedding dress, people, really. Get over it. Omfg, you're lucky to have 5 (and hopefully more) videos for a record she was unsure about releasing this time last year. Seriously. If she doesn't wanna make a video that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, its her choice to make, not fan-choice. 

I, for one, actually like the snippet we got. At least she's working on this record and who knows, we could end up with multiple videos for songs. Has everyone already forgotten last era? Who knows what we'll get for the record.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Quality >>>>>>>>>> over quantity.

we're getting a video for Brooklyn Baby and Pretty When You Cry too, so go cry. We'll have more videos

k17pA.gif

I'd rather have one or two AMAZING videos then some side project mess. It's a mess really that lana has come to this just like how UV the album have a ton of fillers.

She's sabotaging her own brand and artistry by releasing more crap videos. (Lana is known for her epic videos too)

I'll have to see the final product before making further judgement, but I don't like the clip we got.

Quality >>>>>>>>>> over quantity.

k17pA.gif

I'd rather have one or two AMAZING videos then some side project mess. It's a mess really that lana has come to this just like how UV the album have a ton of fillers.

She's sabotaging her own brand and artistry by releasing more crap videos. (Lana is known for her epic videos too)

I'll to see the final product before making further judgement, but I don't like the clip we got.

A ton of fillers? It was 11 songs long with a deluxe edition and that makes it 14 (with the exception of West Coast (radio edit) and the two store exclusives, which would make it 17). How were there a ton of fillers? If you don't want the extra songs, by all means, get the standard edition and don't worry about all of the other songs. One of the deluxe songs were leaked, so you can't count that on the deluxe edition as an extra song because we already had it a year before. We got three re-worked/covered songs that didn't need to be on the album but she liked what she did and it fit the album best. If we have more songs, I think the fandom is actually happier about it, whether some people think they're fillers or not. We had exclusive songs to stores, too, so if you don't want those, don't buy it at that store. It's really easy to avoid buying an album you think has "fillers" and get less songs than what everyone else has and is talking about. That's your choice and if you got it with all of the extra songs that was your fault, but don't blame her for giving us a choice between 11 and 14/17 tracks and you choosing what you bought.

Please let this be a surprise high budget film out of nowhere. The homemade/homemade looking videos are ok once and a while but they get boring. I want more videos like BTD, National Anthem, and Ride.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

omg the veil.

I'm all here for this being homemade, I just hope the PWYC video is worked in somehow. :defeated: Otherwise I feel like that thing will never see a proper release.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Legit horrid, like really?

The most controversial song on the album can't get the shittiest video, honestly this is a really bad video, I'm praying and I think I'm sure this is a behind the scenes music video. If not, I'm gonna pretend it never happened and wait for a next video

:smokes:

It does if they're going for a Source/Father Yod vibe.

i'm not talking about the grain or the imagery really; the color just seems too 'sunny' and light. it worked perfectly for summer wine, but this song (and every other song on the album) is darker? she always talks about being inspired by a single color, etc. i don't get how ultraviolence matches with this tone? with this time of day? should be kind of burgundy, amethyst, or black and white, even -- something other than yellow

tumblr_mqd39d8I061qzrs0co1_1280.png

tumblr_mqbiyohxo91qzrs0co1_1280.png

eh i guess its relatively close to the second image, although it isn't quite as brown or ~bloody. the filter she's using reminds me of pus

ZRBNill.jpg

Ugh I love it, it's Lana in a wedding dress, that just blew me away. 

Gives me Tropico x Yayo feels.

Ugh I love it, it's Lana in a wedding dress, that just blew me away. 

Gives me Tropico x Yayo feels.

Did anyone else notice her eating the oranges and remember when she sang "I don't mind livin' on bread and oranges" in Pawn Shop Blues? Maybe it was a nod at that since she directed it herself and she thought her fans would appreciate it. She knows we listen and like AKA so...

Did anyone else notice her eating the oranges and remember when she sang "I don't mind livin' on bread and oranges" in Pawn Shop Blues? Maybe it was a nod at that since she directed it herself and she thought her fans would appreciate it. She knows we listen and like AKA so...

That's enough

you gotta love her. The song is named Ultraviolence and the teaser is an imagine of a bride with church and altar to fulfill the obscenity. Get that Ultraviolent Jesus love Lana

Mamma Madge is so proud of her legacy 

glgcDdT.gif