CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

Brian Wilson, Barrie, Emile Haynie, Gorgio Moroder ...

Quite a lot songs to look foreward to (if all of them really are going to happen)

When is his album coming?

If it's a real thing, I am very happy about it. i like UVs sound, but I also loved his work on Paradise and BtD (even if i agree that some songs are overproduced).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I actually really like Emile's production  :teehee:

I didn't particularly like FKA Twigs' songs per say but the production was great. He's also produced some songs for SZA that are extremely good. 

I'd take Emile over Dan A any day of the week. 

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

I hope it's not something DARK and SLOW again. We had that for a while now. I hope it's upbeat. It would be a nice change

I agree - I really like Lana's dark stuff. But we had a lot like this currently.

"Wait For Life" could be like "don't be such a sad boy, stop waiting for life to start" (and bc Lana's one and only subject is relationship it would most likely feature something like "we can be everything, you don't need to wait for life").

But ... well, it could as well be something "Is This Happiness"-like and I can imagine this even more than the other thing.

Brian Wilson, Barrie, Emile Haynie, Gorgio Moroder ...

Quite a lot songs to look foreward to (if all of them really are going to happen)

When is his album coming?

If it's a real thing, I am very happy about it. i like UVs sound, but I also loved his work on Paradise and BtD (even if i agree that some songs are overproduced).

Overall with the possibility of an UV extension it looks like a busy few years for Lana and some great ones for us fans. :defeated: I can't explain how excited I am tbh....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Oh god, I can't wait. I really like Emile's production so... Maybe it'll sound cinematic, she did production on BTD and a few others on that record so... But I wouldn't mind cinematic. I'd prefer poppy, more up tempo... Then again, it's Emile so who knows.  :toofunny:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Overall with the possibility of an UV extension it looks like a busy few years for Lana and some great ones for us fans. :defeated: I can't explain how excited I am tbh....

Oooooooooooooor....

She'll just cancel them :creep:

Oh god, I can't wait. I really like Emile's production so... Maybe it'll sound cinematic, she did production on BTD and a few others on that record so... But I wouldn't mind cinematic. I'd prefer poppy, more up tempo... Then again, it's Emile so who knows.  :toofunny:

Emile is a *he and he did all of Born To Die.

*except Video Games (is that tweet in your signature real?)

no :toofunny:

Now all of you watch when this album slay all releases.  :oprah:

Florence, Lykke Li and Lana are almost confirmed.  :oprah:

He also worked with Sia, Eminem, Emeli Sande, FKA Twigs, SZA........ so they may be on that album too  :oprah:

Now Imagine all these coins what he will get because of different fan bases  :oprah:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg