National Anthem

Shura

I've finally been starting to really enjoy her collaborations! they are very relaxed compared to her solo work but I think her vocal tone suits a really slowed down electronic vibe well actually.

I just love her more and more every day, can't get enough of her music. wish I could hunt down every piece of music she's ever touched.

H0bDaqU.gif

Jealousssssssss

I'm still pressed af that's she's not the opener for MY Tegan and Sara show

It was a one-off solo show, I think she was doing a couple on the West Coast in between T&S dates

Omg they're so good live too though, have fun

It was a one-off solo show, I think she was doing a couple on the West Coast in between T&S dates

Omg they're so good live too though, have fun

ah nice. i hope to see her live one day.

and thxxxx it'll be my second time seeing them, i know it will slay

H0bDaqU.gif

Who else thinks Shura - White Light ~ Aqua - Turn Back Time ?

Just me? K den.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡