Sign in to follow this  
Mileena

White Ring

That makes sense, actually. And I agree, they seem like really nice, intelligent people. It's a shame that there's not much physical stuff you can buy and that they weren't as successful because tbh there's a lot of witch house that really doesn't stand out and sounds pretty same-y but there's something really haunting about White Ring's music that unsettles me but also gives me an eargasm, haha.

in a way, it's good that there's not much physical stuff though, i wouldn't want just 'anyone' listening to WR, they're so unique and i think that their music should be preserved. but luckily they haven't stopped making music, they're actually doing some live DJ sets at the moment so hopefully they'll be creating some new music soon. i totally agree with you, there's not much WH that i'm into, like you said, a lot of it is bland and repetitive using garageband samples (i can make that crap and i'm by no means talented). their music is so unique and it's chilling, they don't have to scream and pretend to be death metal to creep people out either which is something i adore. it's subtle, but it really stands out. dagger II is probably my favourite right now, shame it's not on vinyl. 

4r9w86.jpg

in a way, it's good that there's not much physical stuff though, i wouldn't want just 'anyone' listening to WR, they're so unique and i think that their music should be preserved. but luckily they haven't stopped making music, they're actually doing some live DJ sets at the moment so hopefully they'll be creating some new music soon. i totally agree with you, there's not much WH that i'm into, like you said, a lot of it is bland and repetitive using garageband samples (i can make that crap and i'm by no means talented). their music is so unique and it's chilling, they don't have to scream and pretend to be death metal to creep people out either which is something i adore. it's subtle, but it really stands out. dagger II is probably my favourite right now, shame it's not on vinyl. 

I know, I love the gentle, chilling sound to it - both vocals and instrumental. I love the lyrics too, it makes it even more haunting and I kind of scare people with them.

I was playing BETMM the other day and my mum was terrified, I think i'm the only person I know who likes them but then again, my friend likes oOoOO and I lent her betmm so she might get into that.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I know, I love the gentle, chilling sound to it - both vocals and instrumental. I love the lyrics too, it makes it even more haunting and I kind of scare people with them.

I was playing BETMM the other day and my mum was terrified, I think i'm the only person I know who likes them but then again, my friend likes oOoOO and I lent her betmm so she might get into that.

i love quoting WR lyrics on FB, it scares the fuck out of people, considering the fact they all love 1D and crap ;) my mum quite likes BETMM, she said it has a lot of atmosphere. apart from you, i've never met another white ring fan which is a shame, but then again, more for me ;) i'm trying to find some demos and crap, if i find anything i'll obviously post. 

4r9w86.jpg

Oh my god :oprah: you've got to be right up there with WR's biggest fans. I mean they don't have many and most people would never bother going to as much trouble as you.

Demos would be really interesting to hear. It's interesting with any artist but It'll be interesting to hear witch house ones because I've never really been there before.

Oh my god :oprah: you've got to be right up there with WR's biggest fans. I mean they don't have many and most people would never bother going to as much trouble as you.

Demos would be really interesting to hear. It's interesting with any artist but It'll be interesting to hear witch house ones because I've never really been there before.

i have officially reached hardcore stalker level  :creepna:

i didn't even know they had big fans tho rach. and i totally agree with you, i've been lurking around on the databases and it seems that the BETTM songs aren't even properly registered. i'm still digging around though, so idk what else i'll find. 

4r9w86.jpg

Omg :worship:

That's the great thing about loving irrelevant bands because they'd like any recognition so you could probably have an actual conversation with him. That'd be kind of scary though at the same time, what would you even say? Then again, does it even matter what you say, you may aswell make the most of being in contact with one of your favourite artists.

Omg :worship:

That's the great thing about loving irrelevant bands because they'd like any recognition so you could probably have an actual conversation with him. That'd be kind of scary though at the same time, what would you even say? Then again, does it even matter what you say, you may aswell make the most of being in contact with one of your favourite artists.

lets not go too far rach, you know how socially awkward i am. i'd probably do a daria and be like 12055127.gif

4r9w86.jpg

I just love your threads LOL you like, pop up out of anywhere and ask if anyone else knows a band or love them. <3

I just can't get into them

it's nesiccarry (can't spell it ffs), i need to know whether or not i'm the only person with #HipsterCred 

they're a very hit and miss taste, i think you either really dig it or you think their music's shit

4r9w86.jpg

in case you didn't know, bryan's from fort myers in florida. 

i need to stalk kendra but she's never on 

omg this has turned into the stalking topic :creepna:

Going to Florida in 5 weeks so I'll feel close to him :creepna:

Also, would you mind posting a list of their unreleased stuff that you have? Because I need to know what I have and haven't got ;)

Wow, okay. This is really weird but my English teacher is really crazy and she's decided to get us to film a modern version of Macbeth and I chose to be in charge of sound and I've managed to get White Ring featured in there twice. Then my teacher was like 'Hang on Rachel, do you listen to this like... for your own pleasure? Really? How long have you had this condition? How long have you been this way?'

I'm actually really good at scaring people with WR :yesnod:

Wow, okay. This is really weird but my English teacher is really crazy and she's decided to get us to film a modern version of Macbeth and I chose to be in charge of sound and I've managed to get White Ring featured in there twice. Then my teacher was like 'Hang on Rachel, do you listen to this like... for your own pleasure? Really? How long have you had this condition? How long have you been this way?'

I'm actually really good at scaring people with WR :yesnod:

i've raised you well :creepna: 

and i'm going to use a white ring song for my media project - it's a horror movie :D

4r9w86.jpg

i've raised you well :creepna:

and i'm going to use a white ring song for my media project - it's a horror movie :D

Wow, it's actually really handy listening to them! I'm also researching witch house for this music project I'm doing that I started today which will be cool because the teacher's useless so it's just a joke - I'm dropping it soon anyway.