Lad

Greenwich

I can't believe I used to hate this song, it's such a great song :sadcore2:

And did anyone else notice the British pronunciation of Lana in this song as opposed to the regular American one she does (Lahh-nuh versus Laa-na)?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I wish she reworked this and Criminals Run The World into new songs.

Both have insanely good lyrics and with high production could be seriously great

This!!!! Also Noir! Omg it World be amazing!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

And did anyone else notice the British pronunciation of Lana in this song as opposed to the regular American one she does (Lahh-nuh versus Laa-na)?

Huh? How is this an American vs. British thing? I think she's pretty much always pronounced it the way she does in this song ("Every Man Gets His Wish", "Trash Magic", interviews, etc.).

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Tbh.

Noir is already amazing, now if those vocals weren't recorded in potato quality....:oprah:

It is! I kinda think that the potato quality adds to the charm though. But Daytona Meth would also be fabulous with better production and in HQ...

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Huh? How is this an American vs. British thing? I think she's pretty much always pronounced it the way she does in this song ("Every Man Gets His Wish", "Trash Magic", interviews, etc.).

I don't even know what I was trying to say with my earlier post, I'm sorry

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Did you leave for Battery,

With your weed,

And your leather lookin',

Like Greg Kinnear?

Sounds like she could be saying Ray Gillen instead of Greg Kinnear here. He performed in Black Sabbath, Phenomena (possible inspiration for LG+TP?), and Badlands before his death in 1993. She used to have a tribute page to Ray Gillen on her top friends on MySpace and he was from New Jersey as well.

Seasons in A Dream is/was a biographical book about Ray Gillen. osc2uc.jpg

Sounds like she could be saying Ray Gillen instead of Greg Kinnear here. He performed in Black Sabbath, Phenomena (possible inspiration for LG+TP?), and Badlands before his death in 1993. She used to have a tribute page to Ray Gillen on her top friends on MySpace and he was from New Jersey as well.

I can hear it... It makes more sense, too.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

thank you! i've been listening to this non-stop since thanksgiving and the lyrics we have don't make much sense. 

If anyone has any ideas... it doesn't sound like she is saying "Tiara" ?

i really have no fucking idea, it makes ZERO sense... she could be speaking another language..

could she be mispronouncing tirelire??? https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tirelire 

lel it's a reach but i def hear "tire liar" or "tire aisle" something like that but with "wedding ring" i think she is saying aisle with some kind of adjective that starts with a T??? idk 

just did some research and found this

https://www.thekitchn.com/this-australian-couple-had-their-wedding-at-costco-250579

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

could she be mispronouncing tirelire??? https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tirelire 

lel it's a reach but i def hear "tire liar" or "tire aisle" something like that but with "wedding ring" i think she is saying aisle with some kind of adjective that starts with a T??? idk 

just did some research and found this

https://www.thekitchn.com/this-australian-couple-had-their-wedding-at-costco-250579

Isn't it "wedding ring & the tile"? just drawn out? as if it's an "american dream" thing to have the big diamond ring & house (& lux stuff) bc she's vocalizing the "& the tile, ile, ile" after

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Isn't it "wedding ring & the tile"? just drawn out? as if it's an "american dream" thing to have the big diamond ring & house (& lux stuff) bc she's vocalizing the "& the tile, ile, ile" after

idk if its the echo but i totally feel like there's 2 syllables and not just "tile-ile" but idk lolol lel it's more realistic than "tiara"

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan