Sitar

Lana and Francesco Carrozzini (9/11)

I love the way they show affection to each other. It's very sensual and absolutely not vulgar. It's clear she likes to be dominated. I wonder if she ever asked him to choke her during sex... :flutter:

uh, i sure hope not. choking is probably the most dangerous thing you can do during sex. there's no "safe" way to choke someone either. be smart, kids  :crossed:

let me be who i'm meant to be

Guest Dot

I'm so glad they're together. Hopefully their relationship will bring some happiness to Lana as well as some more professional work pieces. ( Inb4 their sex tape ends up being more professional than the UV video :toofunny:) I'm ready for those sexy (and nude) Lana polaroids though. :cumming2:

There's lots of suspicion, but let's not jump to conclusions... :)

Idk tbh his been well known for being quite a ladies man but its between them three and its there business...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This thread will never not be funny with those weird ass comments:lmao:

But damn, after Cry Kill Die leaked, I have thought about their relationship a lot, especially those pics which are one of their most famous candids...

On 9/12/2014 at 1:24 AM, Sitar said:

BxSJ8GGCAAASMia.jpg

BxSJ8HlCcAAeJIq.jpg

BxSJ8AzCcAIJNfa.jpg

BxSJ8JwCYAEytqQ.jpg

Especially those lyrics - "Your love, a foreign concept, a foreign country. Touch that's all we've got, so babe just touch me..." :sadcore2:

url%5D