dirkdabo

Lana to perform at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles Oct 17 and 18

Im so fucking happy. I was already supposed to go to l.a on october 17th so this is fucking perfect. I need to know few things tho, like if there's any code necessary for the fan pre-sale and the kind of tickets they provide (to ship, to print?) omg I was so scared I wasnt gonna meet any people once I arrived there, but now Im just so excited!! Cant wait!!

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Looks like a number of people from here will be going. The wife and I are planning to go, too! As long as I can get tickets, that is... we're in San Diego, so we'll be driving up. We're going to the Friday (Oct. 17) show. I would like to get there early, too, but they may be enforcing the "no lining up before 5 PM" thing, since it's a cemetery and all...

Who wants to meet up at this show?? I'm planning on going early :) ps. I'm a 21 year old dude so hopefully there is some people around my age on the site lol

I'm a 42-year-old dude... does being twice your age count? ;)

I was already supposed to go to l.a on october 17th so this is fucking perfect. I need to know few things tho, like if there's any code necessary for the fan pre-sale and the kind of tickets they provide (to ship, to print?) omg I was so scared I wasnt gonna meet any people once I arrived there, but now Im just so excited!! Cant wait!!

I know, I'm excited too!! I hope I'm able to get tickets! Once we're all confirmed, we'll have to exchange names and whatnot so we can meet up before the show. We should try to get front row!!

P

Looks like a number of people from here will be going. The wife and I are planning to go, too! As long as I can get tickets, that is... we're in San Diego, so we'll be driving up. We're going to the Friday (Oct. 17) show. I would like to get there early, too, but they may be enforcing the "no lining up before 5 PM" thing, since it's a cemetery and all...I'm a 42-year-old dude... does being twice your age count? ;) I know, I'm excited too!! I hope I'm able to get tickets! Once we're all confirmed, we'll have to exchange names and whatnot so we can meet up before the show. We should try to get front row!!

I'm down for meeting up. I really want to be front row again, it was one of the best experiences in my life so far :)

Enjoy my LA sistren, I betrayed y'all and moved to the bay area and this is Lana's revenge :xcry:

*Ahem* And brethren... :) And I'm actually in San Diego, but will be making the trip up to LA.

I'm down for meeting up. I really want to be front row again, it was one of the best experiences in my life so far :)

I've heard it can be a lot of fun! I'll be happy if I can get a selfie and a hug (or a kiss, LOL). So who knows the area well and can determine a place to meet?

I asked my parents since I'm still only 17 and can't drive my way there. My family is devout Roman Catholic like Lana, but they immediately said no when I said cemetery...I tried to reason with them that Hollywood Forever gave Lana permission, and that it wouldn't be over anyone's graves, and that they show movies there, & they still didn't accept those facts. Reasonably they find it disrespectful, but I am bummed beyond belief. And I'm in San Diego too by the way. Doubt that Lana would come down to San Diego

I asked my parents since I'm still only 17 and can't drive my way there. My family is devout Roman Catholic like Lana, but they immediately said no when I said cemetery...I tried to reason with them that Hollywood Forever gave Lana permission, and that it wouldn't be over anyone's graves, and that they show movies there, & they still didn't accept those facts. Reasonably they find it disrespectful, but I am bummed beyond belief. And I'm in San Diego too by the way. Doubt that Lana would come down to San Diego

That is such a bummer!! Would they let you go if you went with us, i.e. they didn't have to drive you up there?