dirkdabo

Lana to perform at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles Oct 17 and 18

Unfortunately I could not rule against my parent's concerns. Hopefully a radio station will give me free tickets as I'm entered to see LORDE on October 10. So concerned that the next time she announces a california date I won't catch the presale. Good luck to all of you who got tickets. I hope your ultraviolence box sets are signed at this once in a lifetime event!!!

Has anyone seen that fan made poster for this performance yet? Idk why that person said "Lana Del Rey presents ultraviolence"... But it has me thinking she may do multiple songs from the new album!?! Lana does use LA as a place to premier her work, like TROPICO....so I'm thinking she may do just that :D

What are everyone else's thoughts??

I'd be very happy to hear some UV stuff, but I'm also hoping to hear some of her BTD/Paradise songs as well, since I love those albums so much. I'm sure it'll be a mix of both, plus perhaps a cover or two.

I'm sure she will play her old stuff (that's basically all she plays at her shows besides ultraviolence and west coast) but I think people are a little bit upset we get this new album this year and she hasn't performed much from it yet. She has played old money and fucked my way up to the top in other countries but I think her American fans are a bit jealous she hasn't given us those songs yet.

I highly doubt she will drastically change her set list that she always uses but if she does I wouldn't be mad :D

Unfortunately I could not rule against my parent's concerns. Hopefully a radio station will give me free tickets as I'm entered to see LORDE on October 10. So concerned that the next time she announces a california date I won't catch the presale. Good luck to all of you who got tickets. I hope your ultraviolence box sets are signed at this once in a lifetime event!!!

I know it's off-topic, but we're seeing Lorde on October 10, too! If you get tickets, let me know. :)

Has anyone seen that fan made poster for this performance yet? Idk why that person said "Lana Del Rey presents ultraviolence"... But it has me thinking she may do multiple songs from the new album!?! Lana does use LA as a place to premier her work, like TROPICO....so I'm thinking she may do just that :D

What are everyone else's thoughts??

It really wouldn't surprise me if she sung more UV songs, like PWYC, CW and Brooklyn Baby.

She had plenty of time to rehearse

Yeah, the Paradise Tour is over. It's time to debut more Ultraviolence songs. That said, she might be afraid of singing them live for the first time when she hasn't been feeling well as of late. Little proper rehearsal time and the possibility of a poor performance. She's clearly been feeling very off physically or emotionally in recent performances compared to how confident her voice was a year, or so, ago.

Got tickets for the 17th and 18th flying in from New York City!!!!! My question is, do you really think they're going to enforce the whole no lining up before 5 policy? Cause I know for a fact that people are going to do it regardless and end up getting front row and I'm gonna be pissed! my friend told me a good idea when venues say stuff like that is to just from a line across the street from wherever the entrance is and just do it that way..... I think that's what I'm going to do I have to be front row! Lol

I got a ticket for the Saturday show! I'm coming from Canada and it's my first Lana show!

Has anyone been to the Hollywood Forever venue for other concerts? I want to know if the gates to the entire cemetery are going to be closed until the show. Are you planning on lining up at the gates or in the cemetery at the stage, because that's pretty open space. 

Bury me to Bel Air.