Dopeanddiamonds

Lana Del Rey to be covered in American Horror Story

American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy dropped some pretty exciting news - one of Lana‘s songs is going to be featured in the new Freak Show season.

One of the show’s fans tweeted at him and said she thinks she is going to be too scared to watch the show this year.

“Tina, don’t be afraid!” Ryan tweeted back. “The clown is scary, true. But don’t you wanna see Jessica Lange sing a Lana Del Rey song?”

So guesses anyone? I'd have to say Once Upon a Dream is spooky enough...but that's already a cover and I think this is going to be an original song!

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/30/lana-del-rey-will-be-covered-by-jessica-lange-on-american-horror-story-freak-show/

....****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I Believe in the Kindness of Strangers......"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****....

American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy dropped some pretty exciting news - one of Lana‘s songs is going to be featured in the new Freak Show season.

One of the show’s fans tweeted at him and said she thinks she is going to be too scared to watch the show this year.

“Tina, don’t be afraid!” Ryan tweeted back. “The clown is scary, true. But don’t you wanna see Jessica Lange sing a Lana Del Rey song?”

So guesses anyone? I'd have to say Once Upon a Dream is spooky enough...but that's already a cover and I think this is going to be an original song!

Source: http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/30/lana-del-rey-will-be-covered-by-jessica-lange-on-american-horror-story-freak-show/

Yeah, cuz OUAD is a LDR song   :smokes2:

gods and monsters lol 

now im singing maha maha bc of "im not really from this world" lmao

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

inb4 it's the Summertime Sadness remix

OMG imagine!! Im really excited actually because I love American Horror Story and Jessica Lange singing is always pleasant in the show. 

qsVmBMd.png

Anyone who thinks it's anything other than Young and Beautiful is stupid AF. Quote me.

I thought the same, in the trailer the first shot of Jessica Lange, it looks like she's singing "and beau-"

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png