National Anthem

Would You Rather?

green so I can hide in nature better

would you rather eat take out dinner which is actually diep fried vomit without knowing, or thinking your take out dinner is actually diep friend vomit when it's not

thinking that it's deep fried vomit when it's not!

would you rather rarely make mistakes but have everyone notice them when you do, or make mistakes constantly and have no one know about it

rarely make mistakes but have everyone notice them when i do. cause i mean like yeah i made a mistake, but at least i know itll be a long time until the next one, i can get over people staring at me

would you rather shit yaself (pants and underwear on) once every day and have nobody know, or have an orgasm (pants and underwear on) very rarely but knowing that everybody knows you did

pNjWdpc.png

Have an orgasm.

Would you rather die at the worst way possible and revive the day of your death for the rest of eternity or be immortal and live a extremely depressed and lonely life?

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

be immortal and live an extremely depressing and lonely life 

would you rather be haunted by an annoying spirit who ruins everything for you and makes your life a constant mess, or have a spirit tell you your exact date of death every night in a dream, but the date changes every week

UbsOye5.png

edited this reply

i dont know anything about either of those guys but based solely off of looks, alex turner

would you rather lose a dollar every time you stepped on a crack in the sidewalk or lose a dime every time you scratched your head

pNjWdpc.png

Suck the old mans dick

Would you rather be murdered or have the 3 closest people to you in your life be murdered?

Murdered. I couldn't live with 3 close people being murdered if I had that choice

Would you rather be rich and never know love, or know love and struggle for money the rest of your life

looool let charlie grant double penetrate me

would you rather have somebody be able to read your thoughts without you knowing, or have strange sex dreams and the person you had sex with in it knows what happened in the entire dream

pNjWdpc.png

Omg Jesus Christ. Um..... Ugh i guess let rob and Charlie grant double penetrate my ass. Charlie's young, right? So.. Yeah.

Would you rather make out with your mother or go down on your sister/brother?

Edit: Woops it's been answered..too slow lol.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

somebody read my thoughts without me knowing 

would you rather your hands not be able to pick anything up (like.. a ghost? how everything just passes through them) or only be able to taste bad tastes

UbsOye5.png