National Anthem

Would You Rather?

Oh dear lord this is the worst one I've seen.. umm.. I guess I'll let Patty finger me. :icant:

Would you rather let James Franco spit in your mouth or give Robert Grant a handjob?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

a 10 year old. no responsibilities, no self consciousness, nobody expects you to contribute anything to society

would you rather eat only apples or bananas for the rest of your life?

pNjWdpc.png

ten dead flies

would you rather:

a. spend your life looking for your true love, only to never find them and die alone

b. not believe in true love, but your true love will spend their life looking for you and never find you, despite the fact that you were meant for them

pNjWdpc.png

i mean, 'with him' is kinda nonspecific so as long as it was with him programming 1 synth hi hat in the background it's be cool !!

would you rather have oprah run you over with a bus or ellen kill you on live tv with bees

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

i think id rather have oprah run me over because its not guaranteed that ill die, and if i dont im hoping she like pays me a shitload of money and puts it on her show and i get money for getting ran over by oprah and then i become internet famous and end up on ellen, where she kills me with bees, so that my legend as a rich famous bus-runner-over-person is sealed in history. i guess. or i could refuse to go on ellen, live my life, but lose fame and fade into obscurity

would you rather listen to only iggy azalea or eminem for your entire life

pNjWdpc.png