National Anthem

Would You Rather?

what the fuck? the ugly guy.

ok, if were' playing that way...would you rather be raped by a guy with STDs or Charles Manson?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

what the fuck? the ugly guy.

ok, if were' playing that way...would you rather be raped by a guy with STDs or Charles Manson?

Charles Manson.

Would you rather be told when you are going to die, or be told how you will die and live in constant fear?

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I'd rather know how I'm going to die so that I could at least somehow avoid it. Because if you know when you're going to die that would just consume you.

Would you rather dip contact lenses in lemon juice and wear them all day or walk around all day with a spiked butt plug? :creepna:

I'd rather know how I'm going to die so that I could at least somehow avoid it. Because if you know when you're going to die that would just consume you.

Would you rather dip contact lenses in lemon juice and wear them all day or walk around all day with a spiked butt plug? :creepna:

Dip contact lenses into jemon juice and wear them forsure! Both painful options though.

Would you rather have the internet or a spouse for the rest of your life and you can only have one

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

From

Would you rather be 3'5" or 7'8"?

To

Would you rather get raped by a hot guy who has STDs or an ugly guy who has no STD's but will also verbally abuse u. (LOL)

^WTF!

Spouse for the rest of my life but NO internet that would be so hard!

Would you rather be in love with someone and them not love you back OR them love you and you not love them back? ...

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Would you rather be in love with someone and them not love you back OR them love you and you not love them back? ...

Them love you and you not love them back - Because then at least you have someone willing to put out.

Cut off your arm (right from the shoulder) with a blunt pen knife or infect yourself with the AIDS virus.

ray of sunshine over here

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Them love you and you not love them back - Because then at least you have someone willing to put out.

Cut off your arm (right from the shoulder) with a blunt pen knife or infect yourself with the AIDS virus.

ray of sunshine over here

Infect myself with AIDS, I'm a pussy, I can't cut my arm off!

Would you rather go to prison for 40 years and get beat up once every month or get the death sentence?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Would you rather get raped by a hot guy who has STDs or an ugly guy who has no STD's but will also verbally abuse u. (LOL)

The LOL is the creepist part.

um, 40 years of prison I guess.

I'm too scared of death

Would you rather be a legend and have people remember you long after you die but be unhappy as a person or a happy and satisfied person who will be forgotten soon after they die?

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Glass eye. With a fake hand you can pretty much tell its fake. :oh:

Would you rather have no wifi or always have wifi but not be allowed to go on any websites you like (aka LanaBoards, Tumblr, Facebook)?

god knows I tried

Kiss a giraffe, camels have fucked up lips.

Would you rather be a copkiller or a pedophile in prison?

Kiss a shark, I know how to kill one.

Would you rather jump off a building or slit your wrist?

Birthday. The last minute pls.

WYR cut yourself while listening to Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale? :creep:

Oh god, anything is better than Ashely Tisdale. I'd cut while listening Miley's "I can't wait to see you again.." creepily staring at a picture of my ex. :creep: (JUST KIDDING I AM NOT THAT INSANE)

although Diet Mtn Dew, I'd rather just rather get in bed with you

WYR burn to death or drown?

14417469274.gif