comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

How long does she need to stay with this label? They haven't done anything good for her all this time

Record contracts are usually like 3-5 albums long. Assuming Nightride fulfilled one of her album requirements she may be done after Joyride but I wouldn't assume they'd let that happen so I'd say at least Joyride and another album.

She's interesting to me because she kinda feels like a chameleon...as if she enjoys so many different kinds of music and different artists that she doesn't mind being pop, anymore than she minds doing R&B. The KDA feature sounds effortless, and again that's a totally different vibe--which makes me hopeful that at least she's not miserable, though who knows. Has she complained outright?

She's interesting to me because she kinda feels like a chameleon...as if she enjoys so many different kinds of music and different artists that she doesn't mind being pop, anymore than she minds doing R&B. The KDA feature sounds effortless, and again that's a totally different vibe--which makes me hopeful that at least she's not miserable, though who knows. Has she complained outright?

She's complained about her label not releasing her stuff but she's also said she understands that they're in it to make money. I also love her versatility, but I think thats one of the problems she's having with her label. The biggest thing critics knocked Aquarius for was that it was all over the place genre wise (which is something I liked about it) and I think her label wants her to focus on a sound so they can market her properly. The problem is she wants to (rightfully) make whatever music she wants and a lot of her fans like that she's dropping pop, r&b, and dance tracks.

She's complained about her label not releasing her stuff but she's also said she understands that they're in it to make money. I also love her versatility, but I think thats one of the problems she's having with her label. The biggest thing critics knocked Aquarius for was that it was all over the place genre wise (which is something I liked about it) and I think her label wants her to focus on a sound so they can market her properly. The problem is she wants to (rightfully) make whatever music she wants and a lot of her fans like that she's dropping pop, r&b, and dance tracks.

Aquarius really was different through out the album but she executed that VERY well which is satisfying and surprising.

Shes too talented to be on stand by for these damn features.

They should've seen what she was capable of money wise when she sold out shows for a tour that was for an album that wasn't even out yet. That itself should shown them she was promising to the GP

I bought the Lost Kings collab - it's pretty cute. I always love her lyrics! I agree that her label doesn't know what to do with her, which is sad. But I love most everything this girl puts out !!

I bought the Lost Kings collab - it's pretty cute. I always love her lyrics! I agree that her label doesn't know what to do with her, which is sad. But I love most everything this girl puts out !!

not 7digital posting snippet of flame and then removing it after one hour 

was not feeling it from that snippet, It's ok for a chill pop song but nothing special :/ hoping for another Bet or Comfort You

it was available for one hour and you didn't rip it..?