comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

yeah so, whether you knew or not, metro boomin did a collab album with NAV recently. but think of how amazing a metro x tinashe album would be????  :defeated: a whole album of 'sacrifices' and 'ride of your life'  :defeated:

yeah so, whether you knew or not, metro boomin did a collab album with NAV recently. but think of how amazing a metro x tinashe album would be???? :defeated: a whole album of 'sacrifices' and 'ride of your life' :defeated:

"Sacrifices" and "Ride of Your Life" are probably the best songs on the album to me.

Actually the whole album is amazing, it impresses me every time I listen to it.

I can upload everything that is available of her unreleased when i'm home, even an old short mixtape demo that nobody can find anywhere, cause it's deleted. Btw does someone have the artificial people demo, drop that kitty demo and can't say no demo? Not sure if the can't say no demo exists. x

I edited the post with the new link, have fun listening. x

Thank you so much for the master post, it was really great!

By the way, I'm curious as to what's the mixtape you talked about, the one that's apparently deleted. What is it?