comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

Does anyone know anything about the mixtape? Like who the producers are? Her mix tapes are always a bit more experimental and I've always preferred that sound from her to 2 On or All Hands on Deck. I'm praying she worked with DJ Dahi & Blood (Mike) Diamonds again because Bet was amazing. I'm hoping the mixtape will follow that sound or have more tracks like Bated Breath

Does anyone know anything about the mixtape? Like who the producers are? Her mix tapes are always a bit more experimental and I've always preferred that sound from her to 2 On or All Hands on Deck. I'm praying she worked with DJ Dahi & Blood (Mike) Diamonds again because Bet was amazing. I'm hoping the mixtape will follow that sound or have more tracks like Bated Breath

Wrong is produced by Ryan Hemsworth

Worth It is produced by IAMSU!

Dreams Are Real is produced by Mae N. Maejor

I don't know about the others

Wrong is produced by Ryan Hemsworth

Worth It is produced by IAMSU!

Dreams Are Real is produced by Mae N. Maejor

I don't know about the others

Thats exciting she's working with Ryan Hemsworth again! 1 for Me was great

1) Dreams Are Real (Prod. By Mae N. Maejor & Smash David) 3/5

This is a very smooth, relaxing song. It is backed by a nice beat that definitely gives it the "Tinashe touch," but I could see myself falling asleep to this song. For lack of a better word, her voice is very dreamy in this song. 

2) Wrong (Prod. By Ryan Hemsworth) 4/5

This is the most up-beat song on the mixtape. This could be the reason why I like it so much, however, I think the production on this track is arguably the best on the mixtape. Lyrically it may be lacking a little bit, but it has some redeeming moments
"wake up inside of my castle, I'll banish you from my heart. I do not care if you love me, you know you're wrong from the start."

3) Something To Feel (Prod. By Nez And Rio) 3/5

This song is a lot like Dreams Are Real to me. However, this is definitely the 'sex' song of the mixtape. The song has a really good beat, and lyrically she delivers what is to be expected of a 'wet' and 'sexy' type of song. 

4) Looking 4 It (Prod. By Legacy) 2/5

I think this song has potential, but it is a little boring. I think that the problem is that the track is just a bad combination of her higher-pitched vocals a slow-tempo track. Not a bad song, just something I will probably skip over in the future.

5) Wanderer (Prod. By Ritz Reynolds  & DJ Dahi) 5/5

Hands down BEST song on the mixtape. It has the best production of anything on the mixtape and, in my opinion, it is the most emotionally engaging song on the mixtape. If I could describe the song's feeling, I would say that it is like drinking wine looking at the stars. I like this better than a lot of the tracks on Aquarius. 

6) Worth It Feat. Iamsu (Prod. By Iamsu & Sax By Khris Royal) 4/5

This song has another 'wet' and 'sexy' sound, and I think it is better than Something To Feel. It has the best bass production on the album, and I wish they would have had the bass this heavy on the other tracks. The song seems like it is going to sail to the end on her (typical) smooth vocals, but then it switches to a really cool sax performance by Khris. I really liked this ending touch, and I would be interested to hear what other people think about it. 

7) Just the Way I Like You (Prod. By Ritz Reynolds & Guitar By Dominic Angelella) 1/5

The production this song is really annoying to me, and lyrically there isn't anything great going on. The song reminds of me No Angel by Beyonce. 

This mixtape was honestly............terrible compared to her first two mixtapes................I'm upset I was excited for it but I don't like a single track on it  :crying4:  

All of this. Very disappointed with it.

we told you this was melodrama // last.fm