comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

y'all are some haters fr damn

joyride: 8/10 one of the best songs on the album, easily. the production is dope asf and the melody arrangement is unique.

this functions excellently as an intro track for this album, too. that breakdown for the bridge "don't stop lookin at me" ooo bitch !!

not to mention that outro with the violins. it's a very well designed song and prepares us sonically for most of what we'll hear

no drama: 6/10 it functions fine as a single, but i'm still just not that impressed by this song. if i'm in the mood to get hype

then i can properly enjoy it. not a bad song at all but it's not a great song either. the offset feature is such a miss for me, like no.

he don't want it: 6.5/10 bitch i really dug the high pitched augmented vocals. we know this won't be performed live lmaooo

but at least we can enjoy it here. i don't like how short this track is bc i feel like there's so much room to do more with it.

ooh la la: 7.5/10 i'm not super impressed with the lyrics from this track, but i love the production and the melody choice. i can

tell that this one is going to grow on me, simply because it has such replayability. it almost makes the next track bearable.

me so bad: 0/10 such trash. i'm sorry it sucks even harder within the context of the full project. french montana can CHOKE.

stuck with me: 5.5/10 i like little dragon's contributions to this track, and i think it's a fun take on a more contemporary

version of this track. however, something about is reading like a reject kiiara track and now that's all i hear. it's something

in the way the hook cuts those vocals. it's not a bad track but again, it's just not great.

salt: 7/10 some of her better lyrics on this project. they just seem more personal here and i love the slow burning aura of

this track. that chorus is very catchy and heartbreaking. she's trying to act bad, but then there's that moment of

vulnerability in "don't throw salt on the wound" like she knows she's actually hurting from this all and it's not so easy to dismiss.

faded love: 5.5/10 i still think it's one of the better singles, but the novelty has worn off for me and this track. i still think

the hook is fun, but like always with tinashe, there's this level of self-awareness at trying to be contemporary and it's cringey.

no contest: 7.5/10 this song is reminiscent of something off nightride and i love it. i think that tinashe functions best within

the space of dark, spacey rnb. this track is another one of the better cuts from this project, lyric and production wise. it's

serving me a little kelela as well (in a good way) so i'm living for that. i wish we could get more like this from her ;-(

fires and flames: 6.8/10 i think this is a sweet way to end the project, and some of her best vocals are on this track, despite

them being auto-tuned quite a bit lmao. i can really feel the lyrics on this track as well. i wish she had made all the tracks as long as this one.

overall, i give the project a pretty light 7/10. it could have been better but she did serve a few excellent tracks. this project could

have been longer as well, in my opinion, as tinashe's deeper cuts are typically her best songs. i wish we coulda got some more.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

The album isn't that bad, its a short and sweet album with a few bops. A perfect spring/summer album when driving around with your friends

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am i the only one that doesn't think the cover suits the theme of the album at all? Like it just looks so out of place and dark, which kills the vibe

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e