Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

It's so nice to finally see another Beach House fan in here! Myth is great, although my favorite from Bloom would have to be Lazuli. :) I like how this album felt more like an entire song than any of the other albums so far. They all have their own differences of course, but I feel like the songs all tie in so well together and the best way to listen to the album is all at once, no skipping songs or pausing or anything like that.

14417469274.gif

Beach House fanatic here! Teen Dream totally changed my life. I missed them this tour, but I did a few shows on the Teen Dream tour (a couple of times as a guest of the band) and got to meet them. They are the most amazing people. To think, the first time I met them, I was the only one waiting!

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

Beach House fan here as well.

My favourite album is probably the first, but they're all really good. Victoria's voice is so dreamy and moody, I love it. Sadly I've never seen them live but I really hope to change that soon!

And I really loved this short film (includes Wild, The Hours, Wishes, and Irene):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lgD8vWIB8hs

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

BUMP I love this band so so sooooo much, Bloom has become a necessity of an album for me. It's ingrained in my brain at this point.

Anyway, I came here to see if anyone (@@Hundred Dollar Bill?) has a reference of all their songs minus just what Wikipedia lists as being in their four albums. I'm really interested in b-sides...

H0bDaqU.gif

FINALLY someone using this thread. I love them so so sooooooo much.

Hahaha yeh this thread is crickets. I finally got out of Gila.mp3's hole and I'm just waiting for a new album. I finally listened to that new song they premiered a few months ago! 

I'm actually purposely trying to avoid spoiling anything with any live recordings, but I can't wait for a new album! Bloom is one of my all time favorites without a doubt.

Bloom possesses one the greatest album closers! (So does Teen Dream)