Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

I posted about it... but how do you know all the songs will have been previously released?

I must've imagined I'd read an interview where they said they were previously released, but I always assumed rarities collections were typically already released tracks that didn't make albums/some unreleased demos

Hi people<3 I'm trying to really get into Beach House. My favorite of theirs is Real Love (Real Love is one of my favorite songs ever made) as well as Space Song. Which other songs should I check out? The only others I've heard are Myth, Lazuli, Zebra and Irene. 

Hi people<3 I'm trying to really get into Beach House. My favorite of theirs is Real Love (Real Love is one of my favorite songs ever made) as well as Space Song. Which other songs should I check out? The only others I've heard are Myth, Lazuli, Zebra and Irene.

I would recommend listening to an album straight through. Take your pick between Teen Dream, Bloom, and Depression Cherry.

H0bDaqU.gif

Master of None, Gila, Elegy to the Void, Majorette

Real Love still makes me cry sometimes..  :krylie:

Definitely listen to Days of Candy. Take Care is also one of my favorites.  :)

14417469274.gif

B-SIDES AND RARITIES COMING JUNE 30th :defeated:

2 NEW SONGS, "CHARIOT" and "BASEBALL DIAMOND"

https://itun.es/us/YCEtjb

"Chariot" is out now and it's GORGEOUS. very definitely a Depression Cherry outtake if you ask me.

Super happy because I had already spent hours and hours creating my own rarities album and this release includes everything I had except one song!!! It's so satisfying to have this released- plus 2 new songs is a blessing.

H0bDaqU.gif

So they're selling the record at their upcoming shows this week, so not sure why it's not being released for another month. Also it seems like the record is only 1 LP, 14 songs on one record seems like it's a lot  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So they're selling the record at their upcoming shows this week, so not sure why it's not being released for another month. Also it seems like the record is only 1 LP, 14 songs on one record seems like it's a lot  :creep:

LP sides can be over 30mins of sound per side. The record itself just might not be very loud or other compromises in sound quality.