Viva

Kesha Taking Dr. Luke to Court

did you just @ yourself

Sorry, my friend hacked my account!

In response to this situation, I believe Kesha is being honest. Why would she risk her entire career to make such allegations if they were false? It's clear that she was raped by Dr. Luke.

And as for the Lady Gaga matter, the fact that she stated in an interview that a "producer" raped her makes me sad, regardless of who this producer was, no one should have to go through such things! I am led to believe that this rapist is perhaps Dr. Luke as well, if he has crossed paths with Gaga several times and has raped Kesha and who knows who else, it's quite likely Gaga was a victim to Dr. Luke. I can't think of any other producer Gaga has worked with or met on several occasions who could have raped her.

Keep this discussion going, I've enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on this sensitive issue, and I'd like to personally contribute to this thread as well, as it is an issue I really believe needs more exposure!

I can't think of any other producer Gaga has worked with or met on several occasions who could have raped her.

Gaga has never worked with Dr Luke and she said they only met once.

Sorry, my friend hacked my account!

In response to this situation, I believe Kesha is being honest. Why would she risk her entire career to make such allegations if they were false? It's clear that she was raped by Dr. Luke.

And as for the Lady Gaga matter, the fact that she stated in an interview that a "producer" raped her makes me sad, regardless of who this producer was, no one should have to go through such things! I am led to believe that this rapist is perhaps Dr. Luke as well, if he has crossed paths with Gaga several times and has raped Kesha and who knows who else, it's quite likely Gaga was a victim to Dr. Luke. I can't think of any other producer Gaga has worked with or met on several occasions who could have raped her.

Keep this discussion going, I've enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts on this sensitive issue, and I'd like to personally contribute to this thread as well, as it is an issue I really believe needs more exposure!

The producer she's talking about is probably Rob Fusari, an early "boyfriend." They worked together on The Fame. She's dropped hints before.

The producer she's talking about is probably Rob Fusari, an early "boyfriend." They worked together on The Fame. She's dropped hints before.

Really? I wasn't a fan around The Fame and I don't know too much about that era, but I looked up about Rob Fusari and I think you could be right.

Gaga has never worked with Dr Luke and she said they only met once.

I know she's never worked with him, that's what I meant. She said she was raped by a producer she'd never worked with, that's why I thought Dr. Luke was a candidate to have been the rapist. Also, meeting once still doesn't rule out the fact that he could have been the rapist...

Really? I wasn't a fan around The Fame and I don't know too much about that era, but I looked up about Rob Fusari and I think you could be right.

I know she's never worked with him, that's what I meant. She said she was raped by a producer she'd never worked with, that's why I thought Dr. Luke was a candidate to have been the rapist. Also, meeting once still doesn't rule out the fact that he could have been the rapist...

?? I don't remember reading this, can you supply a source?

In any case, that Rob Fusari is the assaulter she's talking about is pretty well accepted. She talked about Swine in relation to people who take advantage of young women in the music industry. Rob Fusari's relationship with Gaga appeared to be AT LEAST a sort of "if you don't sleep with me, I won't work with you," which of course is coercion. There really is no connection between Gaga and Dr. Luke; this lawyer is the first person I've heard accusing Luke of being Gaga's assaulter.