Divisive Princess

Hozier

Fuuuuu, I've listened to Hozier all day long and I can't get enough, his voooiiicceeee!!! :defeated: Man, now I really regret I didn't go with my brother to see him years ago, I wasn't sure I was interested enough. :deadbanana: And now I really wanna go back to Wicklow Mountains, more than ever. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

is he even releasing something someday?

I don't think so. But I've been streaming him all day on Spotify and there it says his latest release was last year with "Better Love" for the Tarzan movie. I haven't heard it yet.

Edit: it's beautiful, sounds just like his Hozier album. ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't think so. But I've been streaming him all day on Spotify and there it says his latest release was last year with "Better Love" for the Tarzan movie. I haven't heard it yet.

Edit: it's beautiful, sounds just like his Hozier album. ♥

His album was amazing and his voice is perfect and i crave new material so much ugh

After a quick google search, I found this interview. He's working on a new album (yay!) and I'll quote some interesting things from the interview under the spoiler.

I’m gonna disappear for a while and “Better Love” will be the last that people hear from me. I really want to concentrate on my next album after this. That was last year, so hopefully he has come further with new material now.

There are ideas, there are demos. Of course, work has already started. I’m not gonna show my hand on it until I feel I’m ready to show my hand on it. It’s not like you release the album and then sit around and do nothing for two years. I’ve been touring the world. [...] You’re on a bus with them and you see the world through the window of a bus and the window of a hotel and you see the world through the window of a venue and you’re gone again and it’s all just go, go, go, go, go. For me it’s very hard to sit down, work on a song, demo it and even think.

Are you planning to work with the same people on the next album? I think so. This is another reason I want to move to the countryside to have some quiet time. It’s how I did the first album. I demoed the songs and wrote in an attic. Not that I’m going to be doing exactly that again, but I just want to be in my own sphere of influence a tiny little bit, on my own. I might be working with the same musicians again, I won’t venture too far from that. I’m not sure about the production, how it will sound, how it will feel. I may branch out in that regard. My method hasn’t changed by virtue of the fact that it doesn’t exist.

Source: https://www.idolator.com/7639661/hozier-interview-better-love-new-album

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hozier replied to a fan on Twitter.

Fan: hozier if you’re reading this: gentle fäther of the forest nymphs whom lives among the woodland creatures may we have an älbum pleäse

Hozier: Tá nuacht agam, a chairde. Tá dea-obair á dhéanamh anois* 1f643.png

Hang in there, it's on the way.

https://twitter.com/Hozier/status/940355795308425216

* I have news, my friends. Good work is now being done (from google translate :hooker:)

THERE'S HOPE, PEOPLE!! :woot: :woot:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png