Divisive Princess

Hozier

Apparently the tracklist leaked on BMI?

https://genius.com/albums/Hozier/Hozier-ii

Hm, I don't think he's fully done with the album yet so I'll not believe it yet... the titles doesn't sound very Hozier-y, but we thought the same of the leaked LFL tracklist too so who knows. :toofunny:

Thanks! ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's coming :defeated:

I saw this on popheads but idk... remember when some fake track names appeared on genius for LFL? like a collab with Lady Gaga? 

Blood sounds interesting though.

They took the titles from BMI and they are listed in his catalogue so i'm not sure! I guess only time will tell

I can't believe how long he's made us wait. Is it going to be an album once every four years :(

I read he said he couldn't find inspiration while touring around... but I haven't seen him touring a lot lately..? So I hope he'll release something this year, at least he made a song for Tarzan last year two years ago. Like a post I wrote on the previous page, he did answer a fan on Twitter that he's working on stuff (and hopefully it's done soon..!).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Appr. 30 minutes ago on Twitter:

I wouldn't usually harp on like this but do wanna say that much of what I'm working on this year has me excited in a way I'd rarely ever admit to. Thank you for your patience...

https://twitter.com/Hozier/status/972153482294775808

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm feeling the first single in the summer and the album in the fall

Summer is soon here, I pray that you're right. :pray2: sorry for bumping this up I didn't see this until now lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png