Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Made In Heights

MIH_GhostsPhoto2_541_336.jpg

Made In Heights

Alexei Saba + Kelsey Bulkin

LA-Based duo. Slightly weird dream pop, smooth vocals, sometimes experimental disk scratching + great production.

I fell in love with GHOSTS

https://soundcloud.com/madeinheights/ghosts

but MURAKAMI and PIROUETTE are pretty good too

https://soundcloud.com/madeinheights/pirouette

DEATH is very Robyn-esque which I love, it reminded me of Cobrastyle

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

They are so good, I just realized how long it's been since anyone posted in this! 

I was obsessed with Slow Burn for a while and I just listened to their album "without my enemy" today and for the most part I really like it on the first listen! 

I think the stronger songs are at the end (Slow Burn followed by Forgiveness and I'm also liking Pop It In 2 haha I'm actually still listening to the very end of the album as I type this.)

Drexler is slaying me too please everyone listen to this album.

@@SitarHero @@comeintomybedroom @@Rebel @@PrettyBaby @hundreddollarbill @@lanadelrey everyone.

(and I also love how the opening track "Death" starts with a short clip of light hearted giggling in the recording booth)

They are so good, I just realized how long it's been since anyone posted in this! 

I was obsessed with Slow Burn for a while and I just listened to their album "without my enemy" today and for the most part I really like it on the first listen! 

I think the stronger songs are at the end (Slow Burn followed by Forgiveness and I'm also liking Pop It In 2 haha I'm actually still listening to the very end of the album as I type this.)

Drexler is slaying me too please everyone listen to this album.

@@SitarHero @@comeintomybedroom @@Rebel @@PrettyBaby @hundreddollarbill @@lanadelrey everyone.

(and I also love how the opening track "Death" starts with a short clip of light hearted giggling in the recording booth)

Yesss I've been listening to it ever since it came out. Solid album, really unique sound and I love the albummmmmm

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png