TIARNZUS

Songs Lana should cover

Something emotional. I haven't gotten strong emotional vibes from a Lana song since...wait. I never have.

That's not really true. I can think of two exceptions: in 'Pawn Shop Blues,' you can sense her tenderness, and in 'Summer of Sam,' you can hear her smiling. :3

Sea of Love as in the song the 80s film was named after? Since I was thinking that it fits Lana's style pretty well when I was thinking about the film a few days ago.

Would love to hear some Christmas classics, and Over The Rainbow :defeated: I've decided that she would slay that song.

Also, because she said she liked Teen Idle by Marina and The Diamonds, so I would to hear her take on that. Maybe like an acoustic cover.

H0bDaqU.gif

Also, because she said she liked Teen Idle by Marina and The Diamonds, so I would to hear her take on that. Maybe like an acoustic cover.

yess I was going to say Teen Idle! And I need a Lana & The Weeknd collab please

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Dream Brother by Jeff Buckley of course

i can totally see her singing that amazing song! but also giving her spin on jeff's nina simone cover, "lilac wine":

another i think could be perfect for her is the beautiful, heartbreaking "i know we could be so happy baby (if we wanted to be)":

and one she sang a snippet of in a BBC radio interview (and slayed): the zombies' "time of the season" ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqnuI9K5ct4

i can totally see her singing that amazing song! but also giving her spin on jeff's nina simone cover, "lilac wine":

another i think could be perfect for her is the beautiful, heartbreaking "i know we could be so happy baby (if we wanted to be)":

and one she sang a snippet of in a BBC radio interview (and slayed): the zombies' "time of the season" ♥

YES TO ALL OF THESE! I knew someone would mention The Zombies' TOTS. I heard that snippet, loved it, then bought the original song. I think she can do Leonord Cohen's "Hallelujah".

YES TO ALL OF THESE! I knew someone would mention The Zombies' TOTS. I heard that snippet, loved it, then bought the original song. I think she can do Leonord Cohen's "Hallelujah".

yes, and she would be flawless, but "hallelujah"'s been so covered (heck, even on "american idol" :toofloppy: ) that i'd rather listen to her make another song her own ♥

she loved jeff, too, so it's not impossible :blush: