TIARNZUS

Songs Lana should cover

The radio just played Gwen Stefani’s The Sweet Escape and it sounded like a song Lana could’ve sung before she got famous and tried to find her sound.

Edit: lmao autocorrect chose LanaBoards when I meant Lana :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The radio just played Gwen Stefani’s The Sweet Escape and it sounded like a song LanaBoards could’ve sung before she got famous and trying to find her sound.

That song was such a BOP. I cant even recall a pop song I still like as much. 

Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac. Called it, said it, done. Make it happen or I'm out.

If she sang this I would die. I'm dead serious. I need Lana to indulge in pop like this. This is exactly the kind of things I want to hear from Lizzy Grant (from Lana idk tho)

oh my god @@annedauphine TASTE. yes girlie yes

TjmiIK4.png

i mean she already did heart shaped box but how about a studio version

Remember when that Hayley girl's cover of it was spreading around and everyone was saying it was Lana  :toofunny:

There's literally videos on YT of that cover saying it's Lana with millions of views and people believe it lmaoooo

TjmiIK4.png

Like I wrote on a status update some time ago, this song by Mayka really made me think of Lana's early songs when she tried to find her sound. The lyrics (and the sound) makes me think of Lana and I can't help but hearing her singing it instead.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Imagine Lana covering this. I would fucking kill myself in a public place. One of my absolute favourite songs of all time. And for once it's REALLY a song that she could 1) love 2) make sound like her.

ZKcaooE.png