Clampigirl

Child of Yosemite falls // Explorer of Hyrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,860 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:02 PM

As a U2 fan I would say that is a cool song (great choice ClampiGirl  :)  ) , its an interersting song, but I find it to be a little too upbeat for her voice.
Perhaps she could cover a slower U2 song which her voice would fit nicely, something like a rare U2 song version adding more violins to the song,
making it more cinematic-dramatic and her voice would fit real good into this song...
https://www.youtube....h?v=bHi3FKn8bJU

I know, hehe, that’s why I’m curious how she’d make the song to her own. ^^’ But your suggestion is great too! Love that song. :) The Hands That Built America is another slow song and also filled with New York images, maybe she could pull it off too..? :flutter:
U2’s songs are so perfect already so it would be hard to top them though.

https://youtu.be/uUzixzRufbk

jhYICpg.jpg

#622 ONLINE   annedauphine

annedauphine

Daytona Mess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,405 posts
  • LocationPARIS YO
  • Fan Since:December 2014

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:47 PM

She needs to cover Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince (as if she could) but I know I have bad taste don't berate me :(

BABY I'M A SOCIOPATH

#623 OFFLINE   maxthehitman

maxthehitman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationportugal
  • Fan Since:2012

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:02 AM

I know, hehe, that’s why I’m curious how she’d make the song to her own. ^^’ But your suggestion is great too! Love that song. :) The Hands That Built America is another slow song and also filled with New York images, maybe she could pull it off too..? :flutter:
U2’s songs are so perfect already so it would be hard to top them though.

h**ps://youtu.be/uUzixzRufbk

Oh yeah That sounds cool.  I Love that song "The Hands that Built America", very cinematic and with a catchy melody,

but I wonder how she would pull off that part with the Opera singing ?    :D      " Hooollly Hooollly Heeeee TChiiiii OOooooh OOoohhh Hiiiiii Tchiiiiiii OOoooooh Ooooooh ! "

What a Screamer ! LOL

Annedauphine, its ALL good. Your taste in music is very cool too.   :)

We are just posting ideas and talking about it, it does not mean Lana will ACTUALLY sing any of these songs. -- Right now, she is probably laughing her head off

at all of our posts here. 

Its just us talking and fantasizing her doing some cover songs. She actually does not need to cover anyone, she has her own great songs to sing 

• Clampigirl likes this

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users