782anonymous

Fifth Harmony

It's much more informative than most of the OPs for various artists in this sub-forum. Most of them just post a picture or a couple of links and give one or two lines of commentary. I told you what kind of music they have made, what kind of music they might be making, how they won a VMA, and that they started on X Factor. Their Wikipedia entry is easy to find.  

Your OP opening is quite misogynist to say the least....

And I don't see any hot girls there tbh . If we cut their bodies parties and piece a girl together MAYBE we will end up with a hot girl. Their music suck and that is what really matters to me. We live in a world where Marina's and Azealia's struggle to put records out and this crap music wins awards  :facepalm: sad....

glgcDdT.gif

where did you find a vocalist in that group? It's a screaming contest

Camilla has so much potential tho, and her voice is so unique :crying2:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Camilla has so much potential tho, and her voice is so unique :crying2:

:deadbanana:  :derpna2:  Please....no. No one in this mess of a group can be saved or called a vocalist.

FH is a cheap under budget even more talentless uglier more annoying version of The Pussycat Dolls. At least the pussycats first vocalist could actually sing well and they had a few decent tunes

glgcDdT.gif

Your OP opening is quite misogynist to say the least....

The definition of misogynist or misogyny is:

a person who hates women—compare

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/misogyny

a hatred of women

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/misogyny

One who hates women.

adj.

Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

:deadbanana:  :derpna2:  Please....no. No one in this mess of a group can be saved or called a vocalist.

FH is a cheap under budget even more talentless uglier more annoying version of The Pussycat Dolls. At least the pussycats first vocalist could actually sing well and they had a few decent tunes

Nicole Scherzinger is a mediocre singer and some of the Pussycat Dolls look like men. 

You called my post misogynist when you don't even know what the word means, and then you turn around and call these women cheap, talentless, and ugly. What the hell? You have no room to talk. 

Reflection should have been their next single. For some reason, they didn't feel confident with Sledgehammer as their debut single in the UK. They're going with BO$$.

Their White House performance has to be one of their best vocally except for Camila. She was having an off day. 

im just creeping on this thread but this is literally the worst pic of camila ive ever seen

Why? I guess I could have found a more recent picture. She always looks so goofy, so it's hard to find a good picture. Better?

Camila-Cabello-Fifth-Harmony.jpg

Normani only gets hotter. The other members are good looking, but they don't even come close to her face/body combination. She even looks good without makeup. 

reflection is trash

Their debut album was a disappointment. I only purchased one song off of it. I was also disappointed with Charli XCX's Sucker, so I'm pretty much done with the mainstream pop girls for now. I've gone back to digging through indie music.