GangstaBoy

Lana's Eli Roth Collaboration Surfaces; Marilyn Manson Denies Then Clarifies Involvement

The site STURMGRUPPE posted a series of video stills from an upcoming Lana video/Marilyn Manson collab

http://sturmgruppe.com/

It's unclear whether this is the Eli Roth collab that was mentioned a few months ago or if it's a new video, since the pictures say 'Lana Del Rey: untitled' and a link to her official webpage is provided.

tumblr_nfbje6di7S1sag8mgo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nfbje6di7S1sag8mgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nfbje6di7S1sag8mgo2_500.jpg

Just in case, here's the Eli Roth collab thread 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3706-eli-roth-recorded-a-video-with-lana-del-rey-and-marilyn-manson/?hl=manson

Discuss!

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm not sure if it's with Marilyn, maybe it's entirely hers, why would the would just show Lana and not Marilyn and Lana together? Or why would it just say Lana Del Rey: Untitled, this is so strange, I'm dying 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I'm not sure if it's with Marilyn, maybe it's entirely hers, why would the would just show Lana and not Marilyn and Lana together? Or why would it just say Lana Del Rey: Untitled, this is so strange, I'm dying 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

This makes me reflect on how much potential the UV video had. Sigh.

So I don't want to bring up the whole "Ultraviolence could have been better" conversation, but...her songs are so visual and to have comprehensive, well shot videos would have been perfect.

These pictures are so fucking intense tho!

what the heck is going on here. i feel too young to see this but i'm 21 so idk man idk

also is this what came of those candids of them together from 2012 or w/e? :biblio:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg