Guest Maru the Cat

What Upcoming Releases Are You Looking Forward To?

Oh? Even more reason to ask! I'll be asking soon...probably sometime this week. I was gonna wait until after the album, though.

Which would be fine if he released it on time :what:

Since he didn't, ask away immediately.

I'm very excited for Lana's next album. :) the more stripped-back western feel of it will be amazing. I think it will be better than BTD and TPE because she has time to not box the songs in, I feel like it will be really natural and great. I'm happy. :)

14417469274.gif

I'm very excited for Lana's next album. :) the more stripped-back western feel of it will be amazing. I think it will be better than BTD and TPE because she has time to not box the songs in, I feel like it will be really natural and great. I'm happy. :)

Honestly, though, we know Lana boxes herself! Or am I alone in feeling like that? :O

I wonder how you're defining 'natural' here.

I cant wait for the next album

lana_del_rey--garage_band_acapella_demos_DO_NOT_LEAK_ONLINE.zip :flutter:

I know there are at least 5 we don't have, and I'm sure there are more. :flutter:

Honestly, though, we know Lana boxes herself! Or am I alone in feeling like that? :O

I wonder how you're defining 'natural' here.

I think she does a little bit, but i feel that it won't be as bad for the next album because she has already made her grand entrance into the music world with BTD. There shouldn't be so/as much pressure for her to pile everything together in such a way that BTD was done.

When she said "stripped back and western," I immediately thought of Fordham Road and I really hope it leans towards songs like that. When I say natural, I think Lizzy. I feel and hope that it will kind of be like old Lizzy, except more cinematic like Lana. A nice balance between the two.

14417469274.gif

I think she does a little bit, but i feel that it won't be as bad for the next album because she has already made her grand entrance into the music world with BTD. There shouldn't be so/as much pressure for her to pile everything together in such a way that BTD was done.

When she said "stripped back and western," I immediately thought of Fordham Road and I really hope it leans towards songs like that. When I say natural, I think Lizzy. I feel and hope that it will kind of be like old Lizzy, except more cinematic like Lana. A nice balance between the two.

I wouldn't mind if it sounded like AKA just because I love the varied production on it.

BzhmW.png

• Tegan and Sara (January--one of my most anticipated Pop albums next year. Greg Kurstin and Mike Elizondo!!!!)
  • Sky ("Eventually")
  • Charli (Video for "You" next month--album in Winter/Spring next year!!!!!)
  • Foster the People (Still waiting for the Winter single...Mark said we'd have something by the end of the year.)
  • Vampire Weekend (I really wanted it this year, but I guess we'll just have to wait. :/)
  • Alex Winston (New EP, I'm thinking....lead single's gon' be "Rocky Road.")