Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

There's nothing that drives me crazier than people who think they're entitled to be front row, for whatever reason. I went to see a pretty big independent band recently, and my friends and I waited about two hours before doors opened, made some new friends, and we all got front row. These short women came up to the front after the support band, and tried to push through, calling us assholes for not letting short people through. IMO, the only thing that entitles you to the front is being there first. (And I've been to lots of shows with girlfriends and my sister, all of whom count as short women, and we've gotten to the front by taking time off work and waiting.)

Yes! I would never think it was okay to push ahead of someone like that...

for this upcoming show in Vancouver there is no cameras or video recording allowed (says on the tickets.) is anyone going to follow this rule? I feel like it is absolutely absurd to try and prevent that because I went to the wamu show and every single person had there phone out and was video taping her.

for this upcoming show in Vancouver there is no cameras or video recording allowed (says on the tickets.) is anyone going to follow this rule? I feel like it is absolutely absurd to try and prevent that because I went to the wamu show and every single person had there phone out and was video taping her.

"Professionnal" photography and filming is forbidden.

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/0E004D74D9398CAE

You can see a Facebook Presale there, dont know how that works 

Hah.

Note: Children under 2 are free as long as they don't take up a seat.

I'm expecting to se a lot of flower crown wearing toddlers from the concert pictures  :thumb3:

Have no idea why that note thingy made me laugh so hard. 

1olt2g.jpg

there's a vancouver show?

and @ my show last year you were allowed phones and digital cameras but someone was told to put their ipad away.

But phones are probably fine. If anything you could sneak it in your sleeve or chest or something

and @ my show last year you were allowed phones and digital cameras but someone was told to put their ipad away.

But phones are probably fine. If anything you could sneak it in your sleeve or chest or something

Probably because iPads are big and would block other people's view.