Arthur

Lana Del Rey Confirms Initial Dates For Biggest Headlining North American Tour To Date: Endless Summer Tour

I just want to say that anyone who goes to the dates with Courtney is automatically on my hit list. I hate you forever and hope you have an awful time. Seriously, this is the shit I could only dream about and it's bullshit she won't be here.

Uh oh, looks like I'm on your hit list. I'm planning to go since she'll be in my home town this time!!

Anyway, I almost have a chance to see Lana  :hdu: She'll be over 100 miles away away though  :facepalm: It must happen though!  :legend:

Hey, I drove over 100 miles to see her in LA 2 months ago... :) 

Chula Vista and Hollywood Bowl!

I'm super excited because I live in Chula Vista! Didn't you go to both Hollywood Forever shows in October? I have every intention of going to the Chula Vista show. I live like 10 miles from Sleep Train Amphitheater :D I don't really care about Courtney Love, but LDR, hell yeah!

Guest Dot

Praying that she'll visit my city! :pray2: I have a strong feeling she will but then again I had a strong feeling about other things too... :sadcore3:

FINALLY a tour name! I'm praying she gets creative with the concept the name suggests!

Ive always had this crazy fantasy of she making a show with various sections and monologue interludes with music by Dan Heath, that would be so awesome.  :crying5:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I know she's coming back to Buenos Aires so I'm already saving money. I don't want her to come to a theatre. There are some small arenas like Malvinas Argentinas (capacity: 6,000), Luna Park (8-10,000) or Tecnopolis (6-15,000). Please Lana :defeated:

world tour  :legend: its gonna be so expensive + i have no one to go with though lol

Endless Summer though! i really love that title

i went by myself in may and it was a lot of fun. Met some cool people. But GA is kinda a gamble so if you're not really up for it then you shouldnt bother

sorry for double post 

Come on east coast datesssss

Also ideas for tour poster give it to me 

when i first read "endless summer tour" i kinda thought of this photo idk why

z5xy4ezhvjjzyjaemzlo.jpg

something about the flowers and that twilight setting makes me see summer.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Where do you see anything about VIP?

according to the link on LiveNation for the ATL date, VIP is an extra $5 and it's a voucher so you get in before doors

basically a guaranteed front few rows

BzhmW.png

Lana is finally coming to my hometown ON MY PROM NIGHT of all dates. Unfortunately my venue (Sleep Train Amphitheater) doesn't have a huge GA pit, and my religious parents would not let me go to the Hollywood Forever shows...I must buy a VIP package presale over Facebook! Sorry if I come off so immature everyone reading this. I've been waiting my turn to see Lana since early 2012. This show is going to be sublime, especially for everyone who doesn't want to be clawed down in the GA pits. If I can secure my VIP package and bankrupt my parents' credit card (still a senior in high school) I will need all my friends who love Lana's help on making my night with Lana the best it can possibly be! Again sorry but I was literally taken to a dream world when my friends told me after lunch today!!!

Lana is finally coming to my hometown ON MY PROM NIGHT of all dates. Unfortunately my venue (Sleep Train Amphitheater) doesn't have a huge GA pit, and my religious parents would not let me go to the Hollywood Forever shows...I must buy a VIP package presale over Facebook! Sorry if I come off so immature everyone reading this. I've been waiting my turn to see Lana since early 2012. This show is going to be sublime, especially for everyone who doesn't want to be clawed down in the GA pits. If I can secure my VIP package and bankrupt my parents' credit card (still a senior in high school) I will need all my friends who love Lana's help on making my night with Lana the best it can possibly be! Again sorry but I was literally taken to a dream world when my friends told me after lunch today!!!

Because of skipping prom?

I missed my senior prom for my cousins wedding and it was the best decision because the prom bombed  :beyonce: