drownsoda

Pre-sale codes for Endless Summer Tour?

Thanks a lot, dude. I'm trying to get Hollywood Bowl, it says it won't start resale until tomorrow. Will that precode works? I'm buying it from TicketMaster. Meh, I'm so confused! LOL!

Codes go out later today.

Presale starts at 10am EST tomorrow.

Tickets through LiveNation not Ticketmaster

BzhmW.png

You sure they're through LiveNation though?

Cause when I click the link on the Facebook RSVP event, it takes me straight to Ticketmaster.

I'm looking at this page: https://www.facebook.com/events/876883135664280/?sid_reminder=7087796550755155968

Thanks a lot, dude. I'm trying to get Hollywood Bowl, it says it won't start resale until tomorrow. Will that precode works? I'm buying it from TicketMaster. Meh, I'm so confused! LOL!

NP, i assume it will work

Cause when I click the link on the Facebook RSVP event, it takes me straight to Ticketmaster.

I'm looking at this page: https://www.facebook.com/events/876883135664280/?sid_reminder=7087796550755155968

I think they changed it. Cause it doesnt take me to the live nation event anymore. Either way you'll get tickets

When you get to Ticketmaster, if you click on the link to buy tickets, it redirects you to Livenation. At least that's what it was doing for me earlier; haven't tried it in the last few hours.

According to Facebook page it's just ELVIS and also I saw that on livenation, (for the Montreal show) the VIP packages are $325 for GOLD, $250 for SILVER, AND $225 for BRONZE, so us Americans can hope that it will be about $30-50 cheaper since Canadian money is more expensive

The Facebook page says presale will start 10am PST? I live in Chicago so I just want to know what's up. Cause if it's PST, I have to wait until noon and if it's EST, I only have to wait until 9 AM.

I need to know this since I'll be working so pleaseeee clear this up for me if possible

29legc9.gif

Meh, I'm so scare I won't be able to get it! What are the chances of getting the first row, guys?

If you get a GA Pit ticket, your chances of getting first row depend on when you get there. Also, if you get the Silver VIP package, you get early admission, which increases your chances.

Meh, I'm so scare I won't be able to get it! What are the chances of getting the first row, guys?

If you're shooting for GA, I hate to break it to you, but you'll have to get there at 6am if you want front row. I saw her in May in Seattle, and granted that entire show was GA, but we got there at 6am and there were already around 10 people in front of us. There was a girl and this guy who I believe had camped out there overnight, and they were the first people in. The staff at that venue gave each group of us early birds a ticket that guaranteed we would get in before everyone else because we were the "diehards," and by the time the 6pm door time came around, the line was a zoo. I heard it went several blocks and wrapped up into multiple levels of the parking garage at Safeco field. It was ridiculous. 

Anyway, we got front row, but we waited for twelve hours to get it, so it depends on how much time you're willing to spend waiting. I personally am going to go with seats this time— I have no interest in the pit after already getting that experience. I know a lot of people do want the pit at these stadium shows because they think they'll get stuff signed by her or whatever, but that's not necessarily guaranteed. We were in the front row and she came down along the barricade, but we were on the right side of the stage and she turned around and went back up literally a FOOT away from us. When she comes down, people flip out and you'll be lucky to get a signature or photo with her. If you aren't in the front, it's 100% impossible, as she doesn't actually come into the crowd (way too dangerous). Also, if you are short, you literally won't be able to see her in the pit unless you're in the front row. 

Basically, what I'm saying is, if you want to get GA tickets for the pit, it's not worth the trouble unless you get front row, which means you'll have to wait in line all day or more. If you don't want to wait 12+ hours for front row, then getting a good seat is your best bet for an enjoyable experience, IMO.

I've seen Lana once already, and seen Courtney Love/Hole twice now, so I'm not too frantic about where I get to sit at the show so long as it's somewhat close.