TastesLikePepsiCola

Tour VIP Packages?

i noticed it says, "No Silver Package in Denver, Los Angeles or San Francisco." is this bcos those venues don't have a pit and are just seated?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Would it still be a good idea to get there a few hours early if you get the silver vip package? Like would you need to wait for hours to get like front in the pit if you get early admission?? I know I won't be able to wait for hours so I'm trying to see if I should just go ahead and get a seat or if the vip package would pretty much insure that I would get a good spot in the pit...

Would it still be a good idea to get there a few hours early if you get the silver vip package? Like would you need to wait for hours to get like front in the pit if you get early admission?? I know I won't be able to wait for hours so I'm trying to see if I should just go ahead and get a seat or if the vip package would pretty much insure that I would get a good spot in the pit...

yes. I had The equivalent to this package for Gaga's ArtRave and I waited outside and I was right by her most of the time.

yes. I had The equivalent to this package for Gaga's ArtRave and I waited outside and I was right by her most of the time.

do you think it would be good enough to get there a couple of hours before the early admission? i live like 3 hours away and won't be the one driving so i can't really get there too early

do you think it would be good enough to get there a couple of hours before the early admission? i live like 3 hours away and won't be the one driving so i can't really get there too early

I have no idea how this concert will work but I got there 36 hours early and I was 5th in line.

yeah bc there is a separate line up for those with silver ga tickets. 

Would the gold or silver be better for getting a chance to take a picture with her? Gold seems like it has more stuff, but it's behind GA and that's how you get close to Lana. Do you think she'd *pop in* to the pre-show Gold package thing? I don't want to talk about life with her, but a picture would be so great.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

Would the gold or silver be better for getting a chance to take a picture with her? Gold seems like it has more stuff, but it's behind GA and that's how you get close to Lana. Do you think she'd *pop in* to the pre-show Gold package thing? I don't want to talk about life with her, but a picture would be so great.

I have the same question anyone please elaborate

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

LiveNation had it listed for $5 more

For $5 more I highly doubt that you're getting a meet and greet. Maybe merchandise of some sort, or early entry, which doesn't matter since most of the shows are 90% seated anyway.

For $5 more I highly doubt that you're getting a meet and greet. Maybe merchandise of some sort, or early entry, which doesn't matter since most of the shows are 90% seated anyway.

Yeah the $5 was a venue specific fast pass to early entry, sorry!

BzhmW.png