TastesLikePepsiCola

Tour VIP Packages?

i think it's the presale for VIP. It says VIP package presale and then there's vip package general sale. 

@ first live nation said you wouldn't need the code for VIP but now they're saying ELVIS is the code for both.

VIP Nation Says:

15qfc75.png

sv9TGGl.png

I just have never had to enter a password when buying VIP. It generally is different. Who knows until tomorrow, but it looks like the official VIP package provider is saying the general on sale is tomorrow! 

I just have never had to enter a password when buying VIP. It generally is different. Who knows until tomorrow, but it looks like the official VIP package provider is saying the general on sale is tomorrow! 

ticket master & live nation are offical. They didn't specify which kind of sale the VIP tickets will be, just that you can get them tomorrow. 

ticket master & live nation are offical. They didn't specify which kind of sale the VIP tickets will be, just that you can get them tomorrow. 

Well, I was right-no code required! 

I seriously don't get what the point of the VIP is aside from skipping lines; do you get a view from side stage?

Cause I've seen some people here saying they spent over $300 on one VIP ticket; I got three tickets for the Washington show for $278, and they're 100 level. If the only perk is being able to skip lines, I don't understand the point considering most of these shows are about 95% seated with a small GA pit, if any. Doesn't seem worth the money unless you actually get to watch the show from the stage.

The point of the silver package specifically is that you get a pit ticket AND get to be the first ones in meaning you have a really great chance of being front row.

I seriously don't get what the point of the VIP is aside from skipping lines; do you get a view from side stage?

Cause I've seen some people here saying they spent over $300 on one VIP ticket; I got three tickets for the Washington show for $278, and they're 100 level. If the only perk is being able to skip lines, I don't understand the point considering most of these shows are about 95% seated with a small GA pit, if any. Doesn't seem worth the money unless you actually get to watch the show from the stage.

The point of the silver package specifically is that you get a pit ticket AND get to be the first ones in meaning you have a really great chance of being front row.

Yeah, but aren't the bronze and gold packages just early entry? And are they the same price? 

I already saw her once in the front row so it doesn't matter to me, but I'm just curious why people are paying so much for them.

Yeah, but aren't the bronze and gold packages just early entry? And are they the same price? 

I already saw her once in the front row so it doesn't matter to me, but I'm just curious why people are paying so much for them.

Bronze has no early entry. Just merch. Gold has a preshow party and crowd less merch buying. I got them so  i wouldnt have to wait 10+ hours again.

I'm paying "so much" because I haven't seen her front row. Not to say that $250 is easy to come by, but I think the money is worth the chance to greet her, even knowing that it's not guaranteed. 

Bury me to Bel Air.

Bronze has no early entry. Just merch. Gold has a preshow party and crowd less merch buying. I got them so  i wouldnt have to wait 10+ hours again.

That's all I was curious about. They didn't even have a merch booth when I saw her in Seattle this past May, which I thought was really strange.

I'm paying "so much" because I haven't seen her front row. Not to say that $250 is easy to come by, but I think the money is worth the chance to greet her, even knowing that it's not guaranteed. 

Hey man, not my money, no offense. I guess when I last saw her it was different because the whole show was general admission, so we all had a shot at front row; it just depended on who showed up early enough. I waited from 6am till 6pm and was able to get the front row. Didn't get to meet her; she turned around and went back onstage literally a foot away from me, but I got a picture of her signing people's stuff, and had a great view for the whole show. 

With these stadium shows it's different because there is a finite amount of space for GA up against the stage, as the majority of the venue is seated. I already got my front row Lana experience so I won't go out of my way to do that again. Once was enough. That said, I am glad that I was able to get 100 level seats this morning during the presale. Between Lana and Courtney, I can't not be in the hundreds level.

Hey man, not my money, no offense. I guess when I last saw her it was different because the whole show was general admission, so we all had a shot at front row; it just depended on who showed up early enough. I waited from 6am till 6pm and was able to get the front row. Didn't get to meet her; she turned around and went back onstage literally a foot away from me, but I got a picture of her signing people's stuff, and had a great view for the whole show. 

With these stadium shows it's different because there is a finite amount of space for GA up against the stage, as the majority of the venue is seated. I already got my front row Lana experience so I won't go out of my way to do that again. Once was enough. That said, I am glad that I was able to get 100 level seats this morning during the presale. Between Lana and Courtney, I can't not be in the hundreds level.

No offense taken :) I'm used to having to defend my Lana-obsession so I can't tone down my bluntness. You see, I want the experience you had when you last saw her! I've also gone to her last show that was all general admission, but I didn't line up because it was during a trip. So I feel like this is my chance since it's in my own city. If I paid for the regular GA, lined up and was stuck behind 3 rows of people (I'm 5'2") I would entirely regret not getting VIP. I totally agree that once is enough, very likely I won't go for the pit at future shows I attend. I'm glad we both got the tickets we wanted!! 

@@kik were you able to get tickets?

Bury me to Bel Air.

No offense taken :) I'm used to having to defend my Lana-obsession so I can't tone down my bluntness. You see, I want the experience you had when you last saw her! I've also gone to her last show that was all general admission, but I didn't line up because it was during a trip. So I feel like this is my chance since it's in my own city. If I paid for the regular GA, lined up and was stuck behind 3 rows of people (I'm 5'2") I would entirely regret not getting VIP. I totally agree that once is enough, very likely I won't go for the pit at future shows I attend. I'm glad we both got the tickets we wanted!! 

@@kik were you able to get tickets?

Ouiiiii!!!

I got the silver package as well. At 9:55am I was refreshing the page like crazy. This package was sold out a few hours later. Surprisingly, there's plenty of very good tickets still available for the pre-sale at regular price.

@: my initial plan was to get a GA ticket at regular price. My ultimate goal for this show is to get front row, right in the center. If I'm on the edges, she might not come to my side. I want to see as clear as possible the expression in her eyes when she sings. It really moves me. They are the mirror of the soul.

I was fine getting there at 5-6am even though I'm not an early bird. I was fine waiting for 12-14 hours. Then I realized that if people with a VIP silver package are allowed to enter the venue for GA before everybody else, they will take the best spot and people who waited all day will have to take the remaining space. Is it fair? It's subjective I guess... it sucks for people who waited all day, but on the other hand, there are real fans who absolutely cannot skip school or work to get in line early. It's not my case, but I'm trying to figure the positive side of it, because honestly it makes be sad to think some fans cannot have a premium spot even though they waited all day.

-

Regarding the meet & greet, honestly I don't care much... she's quite accessible, if I want to say hi, there are plenty other ways to do it. I'm already slightly uncomfortable with the concept of paying extra to skip the line, I don't want to feel more uncomfortable paying to meet her. There's nothing wrong with it and I have no idea how those things work, but I have the impression of something artificial about it. I checked VIP packages for other artists and if you want to meet Usher, you have to pay a minimum of $800. The gold package is $1400 and it allows you to blow his cock.

To see Lana, my limit would have been $400 for the silver VIP package. It's a one shot thing.

That's all I was curious about. They didn't even have a merch booth when I saw her in Seattle this past May, which I thought was really strange.

Yeah they did. It was towards the back. I got 2 shirts and a poster.

J.auston, I got the Silver package at $250 and I was on,y charged an ordering processing fee of $6.55 and that was it. I was surprised because they usually add all these crazy fees. But since the packages are so expnsive, maybe they scaled it back. I know this isnt about the Gold package but I hope this helps a little.