TastesLikePepsiCola

Tour VIP Packages?

I'm paying "so much" because I haven't seen her front row. Not to say that $250 is easy to come by, but I think the money is worth the chance to greet her, even knowing that it's not guaranteed.

Right with ya there, Irene!  I really wanted the chance to try to meet her, so the Silver VIP was totally worth it to me.

Hey man, not my money, no offense. I guess when I last saw her it was different because the whole show was general admission, so we all had a shot at front row; it just depended on who showed up early enough. I waited from 6am till 6pm and was able to get the front row. Didn't get to meet her; she turned around and went back onstage literally a foot away from me, but I got a picture of her signing people's stuff, and had a great view for the whole show.

The last (and first) show I saw her at, the one at Hollywood Forever was all general admission. That venue has no seats; it's all grass. I don't think they had VIP packages there, either, so there was no early entrance. We took our chances, but didn't get anywhere near front and center. I figure by getting the Silver VIP, I'm at least increasing my chances.

With these stadium shows it's different because there is a finite amount of space for GA up against the stage, as the majority of the venue is seated. I already got my front row Lana experience so I won't go out of my way to do that again. Once was enough. That said, I am glad that I was able to get 100 level seats this morning during the presale. Between Lana and Courtney, I can't not be in the hundreds level.

That's probably how I'll feel after next May, especially if I get to greet her. I'll have had the experience, so next time around, I'll go for regular seats.

I want the experience you had when you last saw her! I've also gone to her last show that was all general admission, but I didn't line up because it was during a trip. So I feel like this is my chance since it's in my own city. If I paid for the regular GA, lined up and was stuck behind 3 rows of people (I'm 5'2") I would entirely regret not getting VIP. I totally agree that once is enough, very likely I won't go for the pit at future shows I attend.

Same here. Since we drove 3 hours to LA the last time we saw her, and my wife was not up for getting there early, we ended up arriving around 4:30 for the gates to open at 6 PM. We were pretty far back in the line, and when the gates opened, all hell broke loose. Like you, I want the opportunity to have the front row experience once, and then after that, I think I'd be fine with normal seats.

I was fine getting there at 5-6am even though I'm not an early bird. I was fine waiting for 12-14 hours. Then I realized that if people with a VIP silver package are allowed to enter the venue for GA before everybody else, they will take the best spot and people who waited all day will have to take the remaining space. Is it fair? It's subjective I guess... it sucks for people who waited all day, but on the other hand, there are real fans who absolutely cannot skip school or work to get in line early. It's not my case, but I'm trying to figure the positive side of it, because honestly it makes be sad to think some fans cannot have a premium spot even though they waited all day.

I guess with the VIP tickets, it becomes a matter of who has the money to spend and wants to spend it, more than who gets there super early. But we don't know how many Silver VIP tickets were sold, either, so there's a chance that non-VIP ticketholders will still get front row pit spots. Just too many variables! :)

I'm already slightly uncomfortable with the concept of paying extra to skip the line, I don't want to feel more uncomfortable paying to meet her.

What makes you uncomfortable about the concept? Just curious. There are often times when you pay to meet someone... I guess it's just a matter of whether or not it's worth it to you. :)

What makes you uncomfortable about the concept? Just curious. There are often times when you pay to meet someone... I guess it's just a matter of whether or not it's worth it to you. :)

I cannot put my finger on it... perhaps the setting. The feeling of an "organized trip", so to speak... I like when things flow naturally when meeting people. Not sure I would like the context, the atmosphere... I'd rather hope she'll meet her fans after the show, which she did in Montreal, but I was too... well, I had the feeling she wouldn't care about us Montrealers so I went home. I logged on LB the day after and someone who went to the show the day before posted a selfie of him with Lana and I deeply regretted not having waited for her, but my back was killing me for standing up for so long.

I'm buying this thing for her next show... seriously.

6p6zax.jpg

I went to a physiotherapy clinic close to my place to get some info earlier today, because my posture sucks. Just look at my posture on my avatar vs Vivien's posture on my signature... Thanks Lana, because of you I'm finally taking care of my health.

Ok... I started watching some videos of her last Montreal show. It's gonna be the same venue. This video tells me to stay very close to the stage stairs, but who knows... that damn cameraman might be on the other side next time, blocking the way.

(fast forward to 2:05)

I'm not expecting a perfect concert experience, but I just want to give myself the best possible odds :)

@@kik organized trip does seem weird. If I was lead into a room where she's sitting at a table to sign stuff for people paying for a meet and greet it would feel too contrived. BUT if she decides in May/June to throw in m&g, I'm totally on board (my secret wish lol).

BTW youte gorgeous Kik!

Bury me to Bel Air.

@@kik organized trip does seem weird. If I was lead into a room where she's sitting at a table to sign stuff for people paying for a meet and greet it would feel too contrived. BUT if she decides in May/June to throw in m&g, I'm totally on board (my secret wish lol).

BTW youte gorgeous Kik!

Aww thanks :kiss:

I wish I was in Toronto, I would have loved waiting in line with you! You don't post much, but I enjoy reading you as we seem to see things from the same angle.

Same here. Since we drove 3 hours to LA the last time we saw her, and my wife was not up for getting there early, we ended up arriving around 4:30 for the gates to open at 6 PM. We were pretty far back in the line, and when the gates opened, all hell broke loose. Like you, I want the opportunity to have the front row experience once, and then after that, I think I'd be fine with normal seats.

How far back in line were you? At the Saturday show we got to the parking structure after 4:30 and started walking to the line, about 15 minutes. When we joined, the end of the line was where the front lawn met the strip plaza with the autoshop. I thought we were pretty close to the entrance for the time we arrived! I remember before we left the hotel I was telling my brother that maybe we should arrive after doors open, which was me speaking crazy from the nervousness of seeing Lana for the first time! My brother thought that would be a bad idea considering all I talked about for the 3 weeks before was meeting Lana and getting a good spot. 

Aww thanks :kiss:

I wish I was in Toronto, I would have loved waiting in line with you! You don't post much, but I enjoy reading you as we seem to see things from the same angle.

Yes, we are on the same wavelength! I wish you could come to the Toronto show, then we could tailgate Lana's tour bus to Montreal and meet her there! Kidding...

Bury me to Bel Air.

Those of you who purchased VIP packages, have you received your show instructions via email yet? I have heard others have received it. Still waiting for mine.

When is your show?  The e-mail I got from LiveNation when I purchased my tickets said I would receive an e-mail with check-in location and other information 3-5 days before the concert.  I'm going May 16, so I haven't received anything yet, since it's still 2 weeks away.  But if I don't hear anything by the 13th, then I'll contact them.

When is your show?  The e-mail I got from LiveNation when I purchased my tickets said I would receive an e-mail with check-in location and other information 3-5 days before the concert.  I'm going May 16, so I haven't received anything yet, since it's still 2 weeks away.  But if I don't hear anything by the 13th, then I'll contact them.

Both of my shows are this week and I got the email over the weekend. I am so ready for this!!!!!

Bronze has no early entry. Just merch. Gold has a preshow party and crowd less merch buying. I got them so  i wouldnt have to wait 10+ hours again.

I'm going to the Atlanta concert June 14th, My friend and I already have VIP Pit tickets, but bought the Gold VIP Packages for early entry, plus the Silver is sold out, so Live Nation said we can still use our Pit tickets

We haven't been to a concert in years, except for the Dallas concert which didn't go as planned.

Can you give me any information on what to expect please?

Like, do we need to get there early? They said we will pick up the Gold VIP's at the venue. 

What was included in the gift bag?

How soon do Gold enter the Lounge before Silver?

Do they let Gold enter the venue before Silver? (Like I said, we're still getting to use our Pit tickets even though we have assigned seats.) And if so, how soon?

If we have to use the restroom, will we be allowed back in our spots?

What was the preshow party like?

I apologize for so many questions...just really excited!!! And if you can think of anything I didn't ask, I appreciate any information. 

Thanks in advance 

Those of you who purchased VIP packages, have you received your show instructions via email yet? I have heard others have received it. Still waiting for mine.

I'm going to the Atlanta concert June 14th, My friend and I already have VIP Pit tickets, but bought the Gold VIP Packages for early entry, plus the Silver is sold out, so Live Nation said we can still use our Pit tickets

We haven't been to a concert in years, except for the Dallas concert which didn't go as planned.

Like, do we need to get there early? They said we will pick up the Gold VIP's at the venue. 

Do they let Gold enter the venue before Silver? (Like I said, we're still getting to use our Pit tickets even though we have assigned seats.) And if so, how soon?

I apologize for so many questions...just really excited!!! And if you can think of anything I didn't ask, I appreciate any information. 

Thanks in advance 

Thanks in advance

I'm confused. You have Silver and Gold VIP? If you are Gold, no need to camp out. You have seats. You will receive an email from VIP Nation with instructions on what to do and when to arrive. If you have Silver VIP, better camp out. Its been happening at every show. Gold early entry is for the party and crowd free shopping. Gold will not get to their seats before Silver. If you have regular pit tickets, you won't be let in to the venue till it opens for everyone. If you do early entry with Gold and try to use your regular pit tickets to get in, it won't work. Natalie your VIP host runs a tight ship. Gold has a different wristband than Silver. You wont get passed them. You will lose your spot in the pit if you leave. People will have camped out so you can bet that no one will let you back in. The pre show party is just food and music. Nothing big but its nice to have. The gift bag has a hankerchief, small poster, commemorative ticket and VIP lanyard. Honestly, the merch is cheaply made. I have seen her 5 times and had Gold and Silver and the Silver was worth it for the early entry alone. Have fun!!! :) @@mjsmith033

I was wondering if it's possible to buy Silver VIP tickets from other people? I though it was non-transferable. My friend yesterday tried to sell his second Silver VIP ticket as his friend couldn't come anymore. I remember he said it was fine since he purchased both tickets with his credit card and he was there to show his ID.

@@kik As long as the person who bought the tickets picks up the tickets with the person she sold it to. Did your friend have to give a name of the second person when she bought them? She should be fine.

I though they did that to avoid scalpers. So, a scalper could buy 5 VIP Silver tix and resell them the price he wants, as long as he's there to show his ID/Credit card?

It's not about my friend, I'm just using it as an example. He didn't find anybody to buy it when he went to the regular GA line.

I want to buy another Silver VIP ticket but they are all sold out.

I though they did that to avoid scalpers. So, a scalper could buy 5 VIP Silver tix and resell them the price he wants, as long as he's there to show his ID/Credit card?

That's how they avoid scalpers. If you buy two packages under one name, they know you are inviting a guest. If you guy 5 packages under one name, its suspicious. They will catch you.

@@kik and @@buster: Whoever buys the tickets (i.e. the name they were purchased under) has to be present to pick them up.  At my show, they checked our IDs twice: Once when they first came through the line looking for us Silver people, and again just before we went inside the gates.

That said, I do remember seeing something in the e-mail I got saying that whoever purchased the tickets could contact LiveNation and have another person added on who is authorized to pick up tickets.  There was a guy waiting in line with me whose mom had bought his ticket.  Even though his last name was the same as hers, which made Natalie less suspicious :), he still had to call his mom and have her text him a picture of her ID so he could show it to Natalie.

In my case, I had purchased a total of 3 tickets.  I figured my wife would use one if she went, and then I could sell the other one.  Since she didn't go, I ended selling both, but since I was there, it wasn't a problem.  One of my ticket buyers was already there when Natalie came through, so I told Natalie the girl was with me, and she got her wristband directly.  I took the other wristband for my other ticket buyer, who showed up just before 5.