Sign in to follow this  
buster

The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - May 7th, 2015

Well, :D  that is my favorite song (COLA), I love the intro with keys/violins cruel world, then Blakes extended opening chords, then she comes out humming..

You really think she'll use the same as last 2 years for opening song? I'd be surprised.. but then really wishing I could be there.. :$

anyone know how many of those are sold? (No guesses please).

I guess its probably impossible for anyone to know, until night of the show..so probably a dumb question.. anyway, maybe someone from the venue or

something.. :P

im going to assume full capacity. there's no way to know thiugh

anyone know how many of those are sold? (No guesses please).

I guess its probably impossible for anyone to know, until night of the show..so probably a dumb question.. anyway, maybe someone from the venue or

something.. :P

I honestly don't think there is a way of knowing unless you work for them. The main reason is because of the lawn. Hard to tell how many of those were sold. At this very moment, there are 300 tickets that were sold but up for resale through Ticketmaster. This doesn't include StubHub who has 327 tickets for resale at this moment. Plus, there are 20 PIT tickets being sold for $200 each on Ticketmaster as their Premium Seats. If you go to Ticketmaster now and use their Buy on Map function, it will show you actual seats available. 

I'm really annoyed that there are now seats in a closer section available for $10 more than what I bought during the presale

Do you think if buy new ones and I resell my old tickets someone will buy them?

********EDIT*******

I bought new ones and put the old ones up for sale at the same price I bought them for (live nation added some fees though) so if yo need tickets there are two reasonably priced ones in section 106 Row Q Seats 32,33

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Cola. Watch her not change the setlist at all.

I hope that she extends her set tbh. BTD and Paradise songs are a must because they are popular and she can sing them well but she needs to add songs from UV like CW, WC, SOC, BB, UV and maybe OM. I expect that she'll sing at least 5-6 songs from UV and a total of minimum 15-16 songs for her set (one and a half hour of performance without the off stage wanderings). I hope that she'll change her show a little bit  because the extended length can heighten the sense of monotony. I hope that she involved some professionals in organizing her set and performance. Persisting with her smoking shtick and talking with her band about what will they do next would be silly at this level

Give me All of ur instagram guys! @ followed :)

I don't care what she sings as longs as she plays Sad Girl and make a few arrangements on the songs. I'd love to hear that upbeat version of Flipside or something that interesting or experimental. Lana rocks and we deserve this kind of amaziness for the low promo on UV. I know she will gave us great promo for Honeymoon because I am for sure her tracks with Mark Robson will be fucking epic and of course, #1 everywhere. They'll make a new catchy shit like Diet Mountain Dew or Off To The Races, but hopefully the album wouldn't sound all like that, we need more of that Portishead inspiration and dark beats with guitar songs.