Sign in to follow this  
buster

The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - May 7th, 2015

I'm set. Done this before! But there are restaurants and Starbucks and bathrooms like 20 steps away. Perfect spot! We are using the number system so we can leave and come back to our spot. It's a very good crowd. @@naachoboy

ah great then, at least people on your country are nice and organized lmfao at least now shit gets messy when the show is about to start 

Ha ha! I am sure things will change when the door opens. People getting here an hour before the show thinking they are gonna make their way to the front. They WILL NOT get by me!!!! Ha ha!

Is there two separate lines? One for regular GA and one for Silver VIP? Where is the Silver VIP line? Next to the main doors or in front of ticket booth? What I don't understand is if we gotta pick our ticket at the booth around 2pm, how do we get back in line without loosing our spot? The number system?

@@kik There are 2 lines. There is one for VIP and check in is at 5:30 for early entry. Everyone has a number according to who got here first - something the fans did, not the venue - but it works. When it's time to check in, we get our tickets and mercy and get back in line according to number.

@@kik The VIP line is near the Will Call window. Live Nation will set up their table close to that window.

FINALLY A CLEAR ANSWER! I will get so emotional, my IQ will drop considerably and I could be dumb enough to wait in the wrong line or something...

Thank you Buster :)

You're very welcome @@kik If you have VIP Silver, when you get here, come to the line furtherest to your left (by Will Call). Ask the guy first in line to give you a number. It's written on our hands with a Sharpie.

Oh I'm not going to this show, I just wanted to have an idea of how it will work. It might be a bit different at my venue. We'll see :)

Sadly, there may not be a way to meet her. The backstage area is closed off and there is no where to wait to see the artists at this venue. I have been to a few shows here and that is my experience. Anyone else have an experience at this venue different from mine?

Front row pit is the only way and even then, you are not guaranteed. Who knows...she may not even come down from the stage this tour but I hope she does. 

By the way, I was at the New Orleans show. It was insane!!!

i hope to meet her too (i'm in row 101) but i doubt it plus security at the pavilion are assholes... they pulled out a horse on me when i met the neighbourhood (who were an opener band) through the gate 

So I will update what I can to this thread -- but I will not be GA so any pictures or video will probably be pretty crappy. ALSO I have a weird thing where i usually cant recognize songs by the first few notes (and many times I don't associate a title with it unless it's in the chorus) so I'm hoping someone else can help with the setlist?

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

I saw some videos from that guy on snapchat... I'm still a bit confused as I cannot watch the videos again. I saw people with a wristband and a number printed on it for silver vip. It seems different from the number written on the hand by the first guy in line. Looking for updates on that. The blonde lunatic made me nervous.

The guy said there were 30 ppl in line at around noon or something? Can anyone confirm?

That number is awfully low compared to previous shows for me at noon...(granted I was in Chicago--still).

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I have kind of a silly question..what do all the silver VIP people do with their merchandise/gift bag while in the pit? Do you just hold onto it during the whole concert? Or put it in front of the barricade or somethin? Haha