drownsoda

Ridgefield, WA @ Amphitheater Northwest - May 22th, 2015

Thought I'd start a thread for all of us going to this show to check in; also for anyone who needs concert buddies or whatever. Maybe post our seats? It'd be cool if some of us happened to be in the same row or something (or for those of you in the pit, or the lawn).

There are three in my group including myself; we're in section 103, row V, seats 36-38. I live in Portland but may spend the night at my mom's house in Vancouver the night before. I don't plan on showing up early like I did to the Seattle show since I have seats this time. I'm beyond stoked though for this show since Courtney Love is opening. Getting to see my two favorite women in music in a single show (and so close to my house!) is a dream come true.

I'm going too!!!!! I just got lawn seating. I'm so excited!!!

I'm also just wondering if it's necessary that I camp out early since I don't have actual seats?

Also.... my sister and her friend are getting seats closer up, does anybody think it might be possible for my friend and I to sneak into the seating area with my sister/her friend??

@@maggieolivia If you got lawn seating, there is no need to camp out. Every venue is different. The onky way you can sneak to th seated area is id the security/working employees are bot soing their job. Sometimes if everyone is standing in the aeated area, you can blend in and stand there. I will say I don't recommend it because you might be inconveniencing people who paid for those seats. Whatever you do, be respectful and have fun!!!!!

I'm going I got pit tickets on the right side for $200 each on stubhub.. Does anybody have any information on the pit and how the right/left pit are divided and approximately how many people will be in each pit??

So far, the venues I have seen dont have a right pit and a left pit. Where are you seeing her?@@Jennaydelrey

ridgefield Washington. This one definitely has a right and left

I saw that. That's awesome. If its divided, it seems security will have more control over it and it won't get crazy like the shows she did this year.

I'm going I got pit tickets on the right side for $200 each on stubhub.. Does anybody have any information on the pit and how the right/left pit are divided and approximately how many people will be in each pit??

Hey I just joined lanaboards and I'm going to this show too :). I purchased the Silver VIP Package with a "Pit Left" ticket. I was confused like you were so I decided to e-mail the Sleep Country Amphitheater from the venue's website. I got a response and they told me that the pit WILL be divided into two parts and each pit (left and right) will have it's own entrance! Also they told me there were only be 200 people in each side of the pit! This will be my 2nd Lana concert, I'm flying from Alaska to Seattle and then having my cousin drive me to this concert! I'm excited that this is my 2nd Lana concert. Living in Alaska we don't have big concerts, so when I went to her Vancouver concert in May I nearly had a panic attack because I wasn't expecting all the pushing and rude fans):, I hope my experience is better this time!

I also want to line up for this event to get to the front..but I'm wondering if that's necessary since I purchased the Silver VIP? My VIP package is also will call..so do you think there's going to be a separate will call line or will everyone be in one line? Not sure...

I also want to line up for this event to get to the front..but I'm wondering if that's necessary since I purchased the Silver VIP? My VIP package is also will call..so do you think there's going to be a separate will call line or will everyone be in one line? Not sure...

I'm not going to this show, but I speculate that there will be a vip line and the regular GA line. Since VIP gets in first, you won't need to go as early. Still should line up at least a couple hours in advance. Email your venue to make sure though

Hey I just joined lanaboards and I'm going to this show too :). I purchased the Silver VIP Package with a "Pit Left" ticket. I was confused like you were so I decided to e-mail the Sleep Country Amphitheater from the venue's website. I got a response and they told me that the pit WILL be divided into two parts and each pit (left and right) will have it's own entrance! Also they told me there were only be 200 people in each side of the pit! This will be my 2nd Lana concert, I'm flying from Alaska to Seattle and then having my cousin drive me to this concert! I'm excited that this is my 2nd Lana concert. Living in Alaska we don't have big concerts, so when I went to her Vancouver concert in May I nearly had a panic attack because I wasn't expecting all the pushing and rude fans):, I hope my experience is better this time!I also want to line up for this event to get to the front..but I'm wondering if that's necessary since I purchased the Silver VIP? My VIP package is also will call..so do you think there's going to be a separate will call line or will everyone be in one line? Not sure...

I'm very excited for you! I guarantee there won't be as many crazy physical fans, there all probably some pushing but not as bad since its 200 people rather than thousands at her G/A Concert. I didn't get a vip package but I read that you can get in before everyone else. If you want front row you definitely should get there early. I couldn't say how early cause I don't really know but a couple hours should get you up there. And will call is a seperate line I'm pretty sure so if someone's going with you then have the, save your spot and go get your tickets. I hope you have the best experience considering you're coming all the way from Alaska! Thanks for the info

I already posted here but I was wondering, for the people have just pit tickets without VIP since I'm assuming there will be 2 seperate lines (for pit tickets and for silver vip w/ pit ticket included) since VIP get in early; how early should I show up so I can the front of the pit line (not the VIP pit line)? There are 200 people in each pit but does anyone know how many silver VIP packages were sold? My main question is how early should a non-VIP pit ticket holder get there in order to get front ?

I already posted here but I was wondering, for the people have just pit tickets without VIP since I'm assuming there will be 2 seperate lines (for pit tickets and for silver vip w/ pit ticket included) since VIP get in early; how early should I show up so I can the front of the pit line (not the VIP pit line)? There are 200 people in each pit but does anyone know how many silver VIP packages were sold? My main question is how early should a non-VIP pit ticket holder get there in order to get front ?

probably 3am-6am

I'm not going to this particular show, but since I read that your show's pit will be split up into 2 sections does anyone know if any other shows are going to have split pit sections for a potential runway or something like that? Granted, not all the shows have pit sections and when I bought my tickets for the Chula Vista show, ticket master suggested that there was only one not divided up pit

I'm not going to this particular show, but since I read that your show's pit will be split up into 2 sections does anyone know if any other shows are going to have split pit sections for a potential runway or something like that? Granted, not all the shows have pit sections and when I bought my tickets for the Chula Vista show, ticket master suggested that there was only one not divided up pit

i don't think so. it doesn't say on the seating charts. i think it's just for this venue

i don't think this venue or any of the venues for that matter have a runway. this venue is the only one with a GA pit that is split into two because it says Pit Left and Pit Right--and I also confirmed that by e-mailing Sleep Country Amphitheater from their website:).

i also e-mailed the venue asking about how many VIPs were sold, how early they get let in, and what the line-up situation would be (if there was going to be one line for GA and another line for GA VIP) and the response I got was this: 

"We haven't been given any specific information regarding the VIP will 

call yet, and may not know until much closer to the show exactly how 
they are going to want us to handle that. Your best bet would be to give 
a call maybe a couple of weeks before."

-

​they didn't give me an answer regarding how many Silver VIPs were sold, but hopefully we'll know the answer closer to the event date for anyone who is worried about that(: