drownsoda

Ridgefield, WA @ Amphitheater Northwest - May 22th, 2015

@@nickloveslana There will only be one line. All of the VIP ticketholders (bronze, silver, gold) will be in the same line as you until Natalie from VIP Nation comes around to find the VIP people. At my concert, that happened around 3 PM. Once she gives you a numbered wristband, you'll be free to leave the line and do whatever you want until it's time to come back and line up at the VIP area (that was 5 PM for me). If you're 3rd in line, if the 2 people in front of you are VIP, then you'll end up being first! Of course, the Silver VIP people will be admitted into the pit before you, so you may still end up 3rd of 4th row... depends on the size of your pit.

The Gold and Bronze VIP packages both have regular seats, so you'll only be competing with the Silver VIP pepole for the pit.

Whoops, slight correction, I said "once she gives YOU a numbered wristband..." The numbered wristbands are given to the Silver VIP people. You said you're not VIP, right? You'll still get a pit wristband, but I don't think they're numbered.

I'm in line and I'm silver VIP, have been in line for awhile now. There is one line and I've already texted the VIP host with my questions and she's been helpful:).

So for the people without vip, if we've waited or like Been one of the first non vip pit ticket holders, will we have a fair spot in front of the other pit ticket holders (non vip) that were here after us? Cause I'm not sure where the enterance to the pit would be since the line im in right now isnt attached to the actual building. I'm just scared that since ours arent numbered in addition seperate from the silver vip's, we'll be waiting in line all day and then when it's time to get in everyone will run and we would've waited for nothing. Sorry if that doesn't make sense im just stressing out

In my case @@Jennaydelrey, YES you still have a fair chance at being 2nd row or even barricade in my case! However and logically this would only happen if you're far away from wherever the stairs are. I don't know how it works with two pits ENJOY THE SHOW REGARDLESS and if anyone from or near Ridgefield meets Lana LET US KNOW!

Hey you guys I just got back to my hotel from the show. I had silver VIP so I ended up being dead center front row like right in front of her microphone! I took so many pictures and videos, I'll have to post some tomorrow!!! I also got a selfie with Lana:)!!! So glad I flew from Alaska to see this show. Waited in line all day, it was so worth it! The venue workers were not the best, but overall I had a great time! It was my first time being up against a barricade and I was strong enough to hold my ground/spot and no one pushed me out of the way or got in front of me so that was good! But my back and legs are sore and the pit was definitely super uncomfortable! It was worth it though:). I'll try to remember to post pics tomorrow!

@@nickloveslana Congratulations on getting your selfie!!  Glad to hear you had a good time.  Those pits can be rough; glad you were able to hold your ground and not get pushed around.  Like you, I had a sore back and legs from standing so long and holding myself in place.  My chest was also sore from being pushed up against the barricade several times.  But it's worth it!! :)

I'm going to post my story here too! I also got a photo with Lana and was front row in case you don't have time to read it.

So I got to the venue at like...1pm I guess, and I saw a long(ish) line. However, I recognized some people from the Seattle show. One girl Janet knew I had Silver and asked me to give Lana a book she made. Then a VIP Nation Employee, Natalie, came out with wristbands. I realized that for VIP I was #12! I thought I was at least 20-30 people back. We could hear Lana soundcheck Blue Jeans and Serial Killer, but that's all. Then they setup merch. There's no coke necklace anymore. I bought the lighter and the shirt that's printed allover, also please note the lighter doesn't have fuel! One girl in line broke her lighter trying to figure out how to use it. 

At 4:00 Natalie lined us up. I got the VIP gift bag, and then some of my friends from school who also had silver showed up. They didn't get with me in line because we were numbered, but they were the last there and only numbers 33-34. I would really recommend the Silver package, everyone got barricade.

Then we walked into the venue and I saw that the steps were off to the right. I got a spot in front of the steps initially, but then I saw there wasn't enough room between the steps and the barricade so I moved down a bit. It ended up being the perfect spot!

Courtney was great. So funny and super interactive. She kept yelling at girls for wearing their flower crowns. She passed out flowers and shared cigarettes with the crowd. However she played a little too long, a manager even came onstage and asked her to leave. 

The wait between Courtney and Lana was pretty short. I had made some art for Lana on a pretty large piece of paper that was hanging over the barricade. When she came out she waved right to me! I know that there's no way to know for sure but I could feel the eye contact.

She looked so good. Reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Her energy was really happy and positive, it seemed like she was having such a good time! Then after Cola she came offstage. She stopped for a few people before me, and then she was taking a picture with the guy next to me (between the girls from school and I). Her hair was right in my face and I even got into his picture a little. 

Then Lana turned around and I was like "Lana can I please give you my art?" I think she said something about liking it but I don't really remember. She handed it to the security who put it on the stage, and then I asked for a hug. I whispered in her ear asking that she read the letter, and she promised she would. Then I said "We took a Polaroid last year, can we take another one?" And she leaned in and we took the photo. I don't think the overall meeting Lana experience was as good as last time, she seemed more rushed, but she still was so sweet and genuinely seemed interested in meeting us. 

Then she went back onstage and continued with the show. I will say the show was way too short. She didn't need to cut songs, she could've added songs. I know she will never play some of my favorites like TIWMUG, Florida Kilos, but I would've loved to hear FMWUTT, Old Money, Gods and Monsters, or Body Electric. 

Her vocals were really spot on, I loved the stage setup so much. The lighting and visuals were a step up from the last tour. I still would've loved to see the original Paradise Tour setup, but this came pretty close in my opinion!

It took forever to get out of the venue and I didn't get home until like 2:45-3am, as I live 2:30 hours away. The show was so amazing though, and getting Silver VIP really paid off! 

2z66olw.jpg

96l40i.jpg

I got front row dead center too and I didn't get a selfie with her cause she turned around to go back on stage after meeting only 2 people to the right of me . I had the most amazing experience I did not expect to get front row I got really good pictures and videos! I posted them on Instagram follow me at jennaydelrey . Also at the very end before she left the stage she leaned over the stage and talked to me and the guy next to me a bit and blew me a kiss and I got on the big screen my boyfriend said he saw lana talking to Me on it !!

wow i just realized that a week ago i deleted all of my photos that i uploaded to my imgur somehow..(i have no memory of doing this wtf..maybe i clicked a wrong button without realizing it) so now the photos that i posted onto this forum are saying that they're unavailable. if anyone wants to see the photos i took of lana just let me know and ill re-upload them to my imgur page, they're really good photos. thank god all the photos&videos are still on my phone! lol.

okay i just pasted links below from imgur. the images for some reason are really big on the post i made? if i can make them smaller somehow for this forum someone let me know. also you can look at the photos here http://nickeckert.imgur.com/all/

I didn't see you at all! Not even in line. Weird, as we weren't that far apart. Did you get any photos of Lana meeting fans? I know some people looking to see if they were in any.

Did she really say the album was coming in september and did someone record her? cause... 

She said that! I don't have it recorded but I promise she said that. I tweeted it and by the time my tweet finally sent (no service) it was everywhere. She said it right towards the end. Something like "We have a new record coming out in September." Swear to God! 

can we just talk about how absolutely fucking stunning the stage set up is? out of all the stuff the screen is what got me the most the amazing beautiful psychedelic visuals were outstanding! also the visuals for off to the races reminded me so much of american horror story!! she really reworked the whole aesthetic of the song in my opinon! 

also am i the only one who thinks kill kill would be a perfect song for her tour ? 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

heres the video i just posted on twitter of her saying it https://twitter.com/nickeckert98/status/602341259399704577

. Hey I had my phone turned off before you told me what you looked like! I wish I would've known it was you cause I remember passing you so many times!! I was the girl with the black dress , and Jean jacket. I was with my friend and my boyfriend. I'm so happy for you getting a selfie with her! I wish she walked down cause I was litteralky 2 ppl away from where she stopped and turned back around. And I was against the baracade the whole time ! I was so happy omg. It was the most amazing experience of my life