buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

Although I shouldn't bother and they say don't feed the trolls-

to the Debbie Downer Negativity person that came here looking to put lana down with one negative post after another-

If she only started with 13 instead of 15 or 16 at first show (and also in Canada), which two or three songs that she has done on all the other shows would you have cut?

Five songs from her brand new album were done (from Ultraviolence)

Chelsea was done

Serial Killer was done

So instead of the 13 being sung at some shows , which songs would you have cut?

Would you cut Video Games, Cola, Off to the Races, Summertime Sadness, Born to die?

As all the tickets to all the shows were on sale long before the first concert, it's bullshit that someone says they only purchased their seats to see 15 songs or 16 songs and not 13

The tickets were cheaper than many other acts to start off with, and she was contracted for 75 minutes not more than two hours.

If she played 100 songs, the Debbie Downers would want her to play 102 songs. Such crap. Such bullshit.

And anyhow, where on the tickets does it say how many songs one will sing?

Maybe we should toss you a pity party

Wow, you seem to really have a hard time accepting the fact that other people are allowed to have opinions that are different than yours.  And lol @ wishing for a longer set from your favorite artist = being a troll...

Can you walk up the the stage after the show and give security or someone that might still be lingering around the stage something to give her? I have a seated ticket and would love to give something small to her but obviously I won't be near the front. I won't be too upset if not. And just so its clear, she is not coming out after any shows to see fans this time, right?

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Can you walk up the the stage after the show and give security or someone that might still be lingering around the stage something to give her? I have a seated ticket and would love to give something small to her but obviously I won't be near the front. I won't be too upset if not. And just so its clear, she is not coming out after any shows to see fans this time, right?

Not sure if you'll get through the crowd fast enough. I noticed there is venue security and there is Lana's own security. Venue security probably won't have access to her on the way out since they're there for crowd control. Her personal security is probably always surrounding her, won't be lingering around.

Bury me to Bel Air.

She is apparently adding back in UATW and Do Right and did Ride tonight. Hopefully her setlist will stay this long (and she'll do MTWBT soon :creep:)

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

She is apparently adding back in UATW and Do Right and did Ride tonight. Hopefully her setlist will stay this long (and she'll do MTWBT soon :creep:)

That's good -- but she took away Brooklyn Baby!

I just cried looking at this amazing video quality from Montreal show (june 4). Lana looks overwhelms by the crowd reaction at the end and it's very touching...I cried  :crying4:   
 https://youtu.be/2L_y_U2ExZU

***HOW DO YOU MAKE THE VIDEO APPEAR??? I DON'T WANT JUST THE LINK*** There's no obvious way (youtube link) in the options and it pisses me off!  :notamused:

I just cried looking at this amazing video quality from Montreal show (june 4). Lana looks overwhelms by the crowd reaction at the end and it's very touching...I cried  :crying4:   

https://youtu.be/2L_y_U2ExZU

***HOW DO YOU MAKE THE VIDEO APPEAR??? I DON'T WANT JUST THE LINK*** There's no obvious way (youtube link) in the options and it pisses me off!  :notamused:

Aww her face from 4:10 to 4:30 is so cute. Then she says some speech but I can't really hear her....she's adorable 

Aww her face from 4:10 to 4:30 is so cute. Then she says some speech but I can't really hear her....she's adorable 

She says "Wow wow wow! We are so lucky...we are so so lucky. Thank you so much for all your love. It's been absolutely amazing!"  :defeated:

Fuck I can't believe I was there. People singing along and for once it wasn't annoying. It's like she's having her own choir.

PERFECT NIGHT

I attended the Boston show (AKA not really Boston but Mansfield) and I really loved the surf music that set the scene right before Lana came on. Does anyone have any ideas as to whether the song played is an actual song and what it's called? Any help would be well...helpful! 

I attended the Boston show (AKA not really Boston but Mansfield) and I really loved the surf music that set the scene right before Lana came on. Does anyone have any ideas as to whether the song played is an actual song and what it's called? Any help would be well...helpful!

What the intro? It's called Sleepwalk, Santo and Johnny's version

97a673f2d.jpg

I really don't like the setlist for this tour at all. Too many unreleased songs which don't need to be promoted AT ALL and too many cover songs. I'd rather have her perform more songs from UV instead of cutting them down even further. Brooklyn Baby is the only one I am really excited to hear live and I'd be incredibly pissed if she would skip that one in favor of Ride, which I don't like that much.

I think now that she already cut out YCBTB, Do Right and UATW it's time to add at least three more UV songs before she starts adding Honeymoon songs, which imo is another dumb move. She could still do songs from Honeymoon when she tours that album. Also, didn't she actually rehearse 19 songs? What happened to that?

1. Cruel World
  2. Cola
  3. Blue Jeans
  4. West Coast
  5. Us Against the Wold
  6. Born to Die
  7. Ultraviolence
  8. Summertime Sadness
  9. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  10. Brooklyn Baby Ride
  11. Shades of Cool
  12. You Can Be the Boss
  13. Serial Killer
  14. Video Games
  15. Why Don't You Do Right?
  16. Off to the Races
  17. Money Power Glory
  18. Gods & Monsters
  19. Body Electric

There are 6+ free slots for other songs. Why does she keep shortening it?

sioeQ.jpg

She did UATW last night ,It was sooooo good..however and the fans were all so happy when she did ride I did miss the songs she skipped which is EVERYTHING else you crossed out

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

SHE DID OLD MONEY

There's some piano and she goes "we've never done that one! I don't know if I can even remember the lyrics"

Then we got her through the chorus and she giggled and said something like "oh come on now, this can't be damn karaoke!"

BzhmW.png

Okay so I went to the concert in Atlanta yesterday and I got the green bible, when I opened it I saw that the yellow pages were autographed, at first I thought it was printed or something, but then I saw this video https://youtu.be/-HiWM7h-ZcU?t=12s in which the same pages are totally blank.

Does anyone know if they are just now printing it autographed or is it a real autographed copy?

SHE DID OLD MONEY

There's some piano and she goes "we've never done that one! I don't know if I can even remember the lyrics"

Then we got her through the chorus and she giggled and said something like "oh come on now, this can't be damn karaoke!"

OMG amazing! Let's hope she'll add more UV songs and brings back BrB!

Also...I wouldn't mind if she cut Chelsea Hotel and Serial Killer, hell even Off to the Races to make more room for songs from that album. It's just frustrating to wait months to hear all these great songs live and all you get to hear are the 4 promo :oopna: singles.

sioeQ.jpg

well folks and kiddies, the tour has come to an end. All in all a great tour i would say, with the exception of sound issues

at some venues, etc.

i wonder if she will do a short tour elsewhere on the planet before years end?

someone mentioned here about good vids from the concert (or actually lack thereof..),

someone named jojo1 on youtube posted the original vids from the first show in texas, and they were i think the best ones.

great HD qaulity video and sound fairly good too. Lana (or someone) should release a pro-concert vid, like a few we have on YT from previous years concerts.