buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

Interesting! So she's coming to my country in December 2015-March 2016?  :O

Idk about the US but it will do very very well in the rest of the world, especially in Australia and South America.

OH, she has always done fantastic in the rest of the world which is great. Just be prepared to drop some cash for this tour! There are VIP packages this time around. 

As far as going to your country, nothing has been announced at this point but I imagine it will be a world tour. Touring is where artists make money, not record sales. 

OH, she has always done fantastic in the rest of the world which is great. Just be prepared to drop some cash for this tour! There are VIP packages this time around. 

As far as going to your country, nothing has been announced at this point but I imagine it will be a world tour. Touring is where artists make money, not record sales. 

They never sell VIP Packages here in Argentina so I have no problem with that. I think it's almost confirmed that she's coming back because she's very succesful in Brazil, Mexico and Argentina. Her Paradise Tour shows were sold out here! So excited :) 

They never sell VIP Packages here in Argentina so I have no problem with that. 

Interesting. 30 Seconds to Mars just played Buenos Aires on October 11th and there were 7 different VIP packages for that show. One Direction also had VIP packages in Argentina in 2013. Those were actually Live Nation I believe.

Interesting. 30 Seconds to Mars just played Buenos Aires on October 11th and there were 7 different VIP packages for that show. One Direction also had VIP packages in Argentina in 2013. Those were actually Live Nation I believe.

Yeah but that's for huge artists. Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber had VIP Packages too. It all depends though... Miley Cyrus is a huge act but she played at a cheap stadium and she didn't sell VIP packages.

Idk about everyone else but that presale was the most stressful thing tbh. I did the Facebook rsvp thing and got the code and it wasn't going through.  :( Then after waiting for 15 minutes in line on the ticketmaster website it let me through. 

Anyone here going to the Hollywood Bowl show?

large.gif

Idk about everyone else but that presale was the most stressful thing tbh. I did the Facebook rsvp thing and got the code and it wasn't going through.  :( Then after waiting for 15 minutes in line on the ticketmaster website it let me through.

Presale was a nightmare. I didnt get through and was very disappointed. I told myself I had to really make it happen in general sale. It was 9pm (an hour before presale was over and the night before general sale). I read someone's comment on IG about how she bought tickets in presale that night. I didn't believe her but I tried it and it worked. I got VIP for two shows 30 minutes before presale was over at 10pm. I was floored. Been buying concert tickets for years and never knew they released more tickets during presale. I ought they just did it for general sale. Anyway, YES - presale was a nightmare!

10846259_748190698598583_274410367516793

Original Photo that is used for The Endless Summer Tour poster. Photographer none other than her sister Chuck Grant  :D

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

10846259_748190698598583_274410367516793

Original Photo that is used for The Endless Summer Tour poster. Photographer none other than her sister Chuck Grant :D

That's fanmade, I think. Patrick Hoelck took the picture and made the poster according to his Instagram, not Chuck.

Going to Virginia and the Governor's ball in NYC.

Presale for Virginia was odd, and it took 2 hours, but got pit area up front. Almost gave up, but kept retrying and it worked.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp