buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

OK SOOO ima see her may 7th at the woodlands pavliion in texas and i was really wanting to know what merch she might have tips on seeing her after the show + i despise courtney love... anddd im seated 4th row is there a possible way i can go into the pit to touch lanaaaaa?  :crai:  :brows:  :judgingu3:  :holla:  :illumilana2: firee :crying2:  :cat:

anddd im seated 4th row is there a possible way i can go into the pit to touch lanaaaaa?

I don't know the venue, but most likely you won't be able to sneak into pit- but you can try! I don't really think she's going to great fans this tour anyways besides before/after the show because theres to many people in the pit now.

Demos_copy.png

I have a question if anyone knows.. when you look for tickets for any shows, often the larger venues are 'capped off',

for 6000 seats, even though its a 15,000 seat place sometimes.  So when you go to order tickets, they only have certain

sections you can pick from as well. The crappier far away seats sections are not even clickable to view for purchase.

Does anyone know if Lana is sold out for the full capacity at any of the bigger venues? I'm curious as to ticket sales.

Some people seem surprised when 'certain' artists sell 15-18k seat venues.. thanks to anyone in the know..

Heyy guys I have a few questions. I'm going to my 1st Lana concert  :smile2:  well actually my first concert anyways I was wondering how pushy do fans usually get in order to get closer to Lana? 

Life imitates art 

Heyy guys I have a few questions. I'm going to my 1st Lana concert  :smile2:  well actually my first concert anyways I was wondering how pushy do fans usually get in order to get closer to Lana? 

I went to her show at the House of Blues in Boston, and the crowd was a lot crazier than I expected for Lana. There were a lot of people who claimed that they had been at the front of the pit and tried to work their way to it. There was one guy I remember that spent most of the concert sideways, inching closer to the front. When she stepped out on stage, there was pushing and shoving to get closer to her too. I mean if you have tickets for the pit, it's always a bit of a fight. I just bought a silver vip for the pit again so maybe I haven't learned my lesson yet  :creepna2:

If you have GA tickets it gets pretty bad. I was in the first row with a VIP wristband and it didnt mean anything once people started pushing their way forward lol. It got so bad the security was even yelling at a group of people for pushing and they usually don't do that when you're in the pit area because its expected. Just stand your ground and dont let anyone take your spot! 

I got tickets to Boston yesterday, today NJ appears to be sold out. (But the Atlantic city place is small, especially taking out the VIP seating from regular buyers.)

It really matters little when there is a pit area, because one needs to be in the pit, and the pit has been full in every single show last year.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Idk if anyone's brought this up yet, but I'm sooooo ready for new merch

Inb4 it's the same white tee with the bee pic she's been selling for all her gigs since 2013 + the UV tshirt :toofunny:

Inb4 it's the same white tee with the bee pic she's been selling for all her gigs since 2013 + the UV tshirt :toofunny:

Lmao I wouldn't even be surprised, sadly

For the last tour there were tees that had screencaps from the BJ mv, so I think it'd be cool if there were ones from WC, SoC or Ultraviolence this time, or something of the like

Lmao I wouldn't even be surprised, sadly

For the last tour there were tees that had screencaps from the BJ mv, so I think it'd be cool if there were ones from WC, SoC or Ultraviolence this time, or something of the like

If she used a screen cap of shades of cool i would fucking die. I don't care if its $100 shades of cool is one of her best videos. And if she used a screen cap from one of these scenes...I would just faint probably. 1-LANA_DEL_REY_SHADES_OF_COOL.jpg

Demos_copy.png

y'all im so excited for this bitch

How will the lines for the silver vips work since they get in first? Will they have a separate line or will there just be one line?