buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

Do you think her set will be 60-90 minutes long?

I hope she performs lots of new songs this time

I also expect Honeymoon tease and a new song a la Body Electric

Not immediately of course, but along the way

So exciting that this is actually not far away now :tongue:

or 15 for Lana to snatch us with the same tracklist as all her tours lmfao 

she needs to keep the golden ones from BTD (Video Games, Born To Die, National Anthem, etc.), the golden ones from Paradise (Ride, American, Cola, and Gods & Monsters), the golden ones from UV (Cruel World, Ultraviolence, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl, etc.) and Young and Beautiful and the new single from Honeymoon and the perfect setlist would be made by our goddess

I really need to hear her sing Old Money live again, I need a better HD quality version, The Other Woman because its glorious and Black Beauty please, although that might not be as likely since its not on the main album

qsVmBMd.png

What do you all think will be the opener first song? I can't believe its only a few weeks away.. I wonder how Lizzy feels right now.. :P

I think for me, the cruel world intro/ Cola show starter has been the most intense..but helps when you have those fans screaming like mad..

when Blakes exteneded opening chords.. and she walks out on stage.. fricken amazing..

I was blown away by the emotional intensity..

Where is everybody? all the fans? I thought Lana's popularity is growing>> this thread sure been quiet..

I guess we all speculate on stuff too, so will have to wait for a couple weeks, to see the setlist for this tour..

Have a good weekend everyone/anyone..

I just called ticketmaster's 1-800 VIP ticket number to confirm how the lining up process will go for people with VIP tickets. Basically the guy told me there will be a separate VIP Nation stand set up near the main gate, and VIP ticket holders can line up there to get their tickets. Once they get their ticket+package they will be put into a separate line only for VIP. I also asked how early I should show up to get my VIP ticket+package and he said *usually* the VIP Nation stand opens up 2 hours before the show starts, but he wasn't 100% positive. He told me to look out for the e-mail 3-5 days before the show that tells you the info for the exact check-in location and time. I'm definitely going to get there earlier than that though because I'll be way too excited lol. I'm going to the May 22nd show in Washington :)  :party:  :kiss:

So I was going to contact LiveNation/my venue but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here first. Does anyone have any experience with will-call? I used my mom's credit card to buy a VIP package since I didnt have my own at the time. The thing is, her name (I assume) is on the package and she won't be there at will-call, just me and I'm afraid they'll refuse to give it to me it the day of. Help, advice anyone?

So I was going to contact LiveNation/my venue but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here first. Does anyone have any experience with will-call? I used my mom's credit card to buy a VIP package since I didnt have my own at the time. The thing is, her name (I assume) is on the package and she won't be there at will-call, just me and I'm afraid they'll refuse to give it to me it the day of. Help, advice anyone?

When the package was purchased, an email was sent from Live Nation/VIP Nation stating that the purchaser had to be the one present with their photo ID and I think the credit card used to buy the package. Will Call is different than VIP though. I man, they have the same rules if you read the email but they are two separate things. If your mom bought the tickets, they may have emailed her depending on the email submitted when purchased.