Original Song in Motion Picture

Big Eyes, Big Eyes, Lana Del Rey

Glory, Selma, John Legend and Common

Mercy Is, Noah, Patty Smith and Lenny K

Opportunity, Annie, Sia

Yellow Flicker Beat, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I, Lorde

hope she gets the oscar nomination too! So proud

let the light in, it's a cruel world

i really hope she will attend, i'd loove to see her sitting at a table with Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz and Tim Burton :defeated:

also seeing her winning, her face if they announce her name and her speech omg im so excited.

Lorde will probably win this one. Big Eyes is weak and even though I'd like Lana to win an award, this song doesn't deserve it.

i really hope she will attend, i'd loove to see her sitting at a table with Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz and Tim Burton :defeated:
also seeing her winning, her face if they announce her name and her speech omg im so excited.

It would be nice to see her there but do you really think she'd have a good speech. Watch the Brit Awards lol.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Lorde will probably win this one. Big Eyes is weak and even though I'd like Lana to win an award, this song doesn't deserve it.

It would be nice to see her there but do you really think she'd have a good speech. Watch the Brit Awards lol.

lol i do remember, and i thought she was sweet and still dont understand why people complain about it..

hope lorde doesnt win tbh

lol i do remember, and i thought she was sweet and still dont understand why people complain about it..

hope lorde doesnt win tbh

It was cute, but barely a speech x)

And I listened to Yellow Flicker beat for the first time 15 minutes ago and I already love it. Slay, Lorde.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I'll never understand this board lmao.

Big Eyes is the best thing she's done since BTD era...superior than anything on Ultra-neverhappen.

and The Golden Globes agrees.

oprah1.gif

Composition, Vocals (Crystal Clear), Lyrics are on point. No disgusting radio reverb mess..no cliche over used LDR lyrics like on UV.

oprah1.gif

Yellow Filcker Flop is ew that's all I can say. The song is bad..The vocals are bad.. The lyrics are ok..the video is even worse. 

Borde will not win for that song. mark my words.

oprah1.gif

Even if you root for Lorde why do you write it down when you're on a Lana forum :wtf:

I hope she is going to win, it could make her feel more "accepted" and propel her towards putting out even more music :flutter: