MermaidMotelle

Which Lana Del Rey Hit is the Theme of Your Life?

What Did You Get?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What Did You Get?

• Blue Jeans
    • Summertime Sadness
    • Carmen
    • Ride
    • Ultraviolence
    • Young and Beautiful
    • Born to Die
    • National Anthem

https://www.playbuzz.com/hannahtoner10/which-lana-del-rey-hit-is-the-theme-song-of-your-life

I got Blue Jeans! How about you guys? (I put a poll at the top because this interests me)

Blue Jeans
You're a romantic for sure; when you decide that you like someone you will stay with them forever. The only thing stronger than your spirit is your loyalty. You have been called an idealist by many people, but that's not necessarily a criticism; your capacity to fight for what you believe in is very strong. Keep holding on!

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

I got Ride~

"You are a free spirit. All you've ever wanted to do was be out on that open road, and you're tired of people telling you you're crazy for wanting that. You enjoy your life, and no one can stop you. You will always be crazy, dope, and in love. That's just who you are. Just ride, kid."

I like it. It's pretty accurate, especially since Ride is the one song of hers I've always felt the strongest connection with.

Thanks for posting the quiz :)

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

RIDE -You are a free spirit. All you've ever wanted to do was be out on that open road, and you're tired of people telling you that you're crazy for wanting that. You enjoy your life, and no one can stop you. You will always be crazy, dope, and in love. That's just who you are. Just ride, kid.

ehh a bit accrutate

Young and Beautiful

You are a very self-aware and wise person. You've seen the world, done it all, had your cake now. But now that you've been around for a while and you know all about life's adventures, you seem to be asking yourself "what next?". There are questions circling in your head right now about love, beauty, and time. Don't worry, though, you'll figure the answers out soon enough.

I was thinking it'd be Video Games but that's not on the list so this one's alright. 

:dmd:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Young and Beautiful

You are a very self-aware and wise person. You've seen the world, done it all, had your cake now. But now that you've been around for a while and you know all about life's adventures, you seem to be asking yourself "what next?". There are questions circling in your head right now about love, beauty, and time. Don't worry, though, you'll figure the answers out soon enough.

Ultraviolence

You are a reflective soul; you like to look deep inside yourself, and no one knows you better than you. You love romance, and you tend to idealize and glorify situations in your head. Even when bad things happen, you can find something within those experiences that keeps you going.
So true.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Ride.

You are a free spirit. All you've ever wanted to do was be out on that open road, and you're tired of people telling you that you're crazy for wanting that. You enjoy your life, and no one can stop you. You will always be crazy, dope, and in love. That's just who you are. Just ride, kid.

The NY psychic was better.

Blue Jeans
f630b064-972d-498a-a199-a66a2dda1e10.jpg
You're a romantic for sure; when you decide that you like someone you will stay with them forever. The only thing stronger than your spirit is your loyalty. You have been called an idealist by many people, but that's not necessarily a criticism; your capacity to fight for what you believe in is very strong. Keep holding on!

my least favorite song on btd, lovely  :toofunny:

pNjWdpc.png

Born to Die

d67e60ca-2809-4803-8669-652e688ec39f.jpg

You love to live in the moment fearlessly; the here and now is what interests you. You are very aware of the bleak things in life, so you always try to keep a more positive attitude. Sometimes love is not enough and sometimes the road gets tough. Therefore, you treasure the time you do have. Congratulations on your wisdom!

Love it, and accurate :)