ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm hoping that since she's decided to do something new every album or whatever that she goes back to having some hip hop tones again. Far fetched dream but I loved born to die. Maybe she'll have a unreleased Florida Kilos feel for the next album... or maybe she'd even do a soft and slow album like bloozy(bluesy). I dont know. I'm just excited period. I cant get enough.

I'm okay with her subject matter. In fact I love it, because it's soo storytelling like. You guys cant just expect her to change how she writes that's kinda set in stone really.

I LOVE the title Music To Watch Boys To..... because that's what I wanna do while listening to it. lol

I say the more music the better. Gotta stay relevant.

Aren't they just the greatest? I'm waiting for people to start making up track lists like they did with UV. :lmao:

1. MARBLE PRINCESS

2. DADDY (TROPICAL SHIRT)

3. HOW MUCH WOOD CAN MY SIS CHUCK, CHUCK

4. LITTLE RED RIDING HOE

5. HIGH AS A MOFO

6. BOTOX BLUES

7. SONICALLY, VISUALLY, THEMATICALLY

8. F U CEDRIC

9. ANGELS

10. LILITH

11. EDEN

I'm excited that she said she is changing things up lyrically. I've always said that I think she should maintain the same indie rock/dream pop sound of UV, but pair it with new lyric themes. The idea of a surrealist album that is Fellini-esque is extremely exciting. 

Although, I do think Lana's idea of classic jazz meets soft grunge will probably just end up being blues rock or something. 

I'm so exciteed for this omg that's my birthday month. I loved ultraviolnce but I hope this album is a bit different from it. With a new theme (hopefully a positive theme.) I love every song from ultra with a passion but i felt like it was a way for her to express herself and her feelings at the time and I wouldnt know for sure but I think lana has gotten happier lately and back to her independent self. Hopefully the new album will reflect that. And tbh I really just crave lanas bad ass- freedom obsessed side again.